I've done it!!!!!

Well I am glad I read this thread this morning because I was soooo close to snaffling the leftover halloween treats! :eek: I managed to avoid temptation last night (by the skin of my teeth) but was waning this morning whilst waiting for my coffee to brew! so thankyou Ann for once again reminding me why I am on this diet.
You are a star and a true inspiration and I am so happy for you, you deserve all the happiness and success in the world xx

Just seen this as couldn't login last night......:(

Ann, WELL DONE, CONGRATULATIONS and DITTO to everything everyone else has written. :D

Lots of love

Kamilla xxx

Just logged on & saw this post - What an awesome achievement Ann, and a fantastic inspirational star you are.

Dotty
x

Ann, you are doing what every Mother should do - setting a fine example to your Wemitt children. I know the whole family could not be prouder of you or happier for you.

Congratulations, Love

Well done Ann!

No looking back! the future is filled with so much to offer :)

I am sooooo pleased for you and hope that you savour every last second of it! You deserve it sooooo much and have been a true inspiration to me!

Vicky
x

what an AMAZING INSPIRATION YOU ARE!!! been looking at the pics of you and your old troosers, im totally in awe of what youve done! cant wait to be in my wee trooser's too!

Ann......what a woman!!!!!!:D :D :D

Back