• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've done it!!!!!

I STILL mean it!
Well all you WeMitts - I really don't know how I feel tonight.
I have been for my first "official" weigh in with CDC since 28th September. During that time I have been on holiday for 3 weeks. (and drinking for 2 of those!!!) Well, I am very pleased (and a little shocked) to tell you that I have lost 3lbs - taking me 1lb past my goal weight.
I now weigh 10st11lbs. and I have lost 10st.12lbs.
It has taken 44 weeks.
I did SS for 7 months, and have done 790 & then 1000 cals to lose the last 1 and a half stone.
I'm gobsmacked.

Ann xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taking Back Control...!!!
Absolutely delighted for you Ann you are quite literally half the woman you used to be - fantastic!

Enjoy every minute - you are a true inspiration:D

Over the moon for you Ann!!
But it's no less than you deserve: never veering off course, never giving up - your commitment and sheer determination throughout your journey has been truly awesome. If you could package it, you'd be a billionaire!! :D

Gone fishing

Oh Ann, what a fantastic achievement. You must be on cloud nine.

That's an incredible loss.

Queen of the Damned
Absolutely fantastic - well done :cool: :D

Still Climbing That Hill!
I bet words can't describe how you feel Anne!

Many Many Congratulations!!

You are a true insparation!
What an astonishing achievement. Many, many congratulations. I hope as it really sinks in that you can savour the feeling, it must be like conquering Everest. I know that's what my weight problem feels like to me! My CDC is great, but golly I wished I lived in your area so that I could come to you - an entirely selfish perspective there! But seriously, very very well done!!
44 weeks??? :eek: Almost 11 stones??? :eek: You are living proof that the CD diet works. :D

I will not give up. I will perservere until I achieve my weight loss. Thank you for massive inspiration.