I've found an awful before picture DOH

:| I went to Bravissimo a short while ago as i was convinced i had gone down a cup size or two.... but no! I went down a back size... but am still a G!!!

Err hang on you 2 dont be too ungateful mne are shriking as we speak/type lol xx

I go to bravissimo and they do help make them look smaller. Am going on hol on the 19th of April and am dreading wearing a bikini as they make me look stupid! Hope they go down a bit by then!!

Want to pass some over to me Lizzie, mine are looking a bit empty lol x

lol. I think they go one way or the other. When you want to keep them, they disapear and when you want them to go away they wont budge!

The most annoying thing is that i was a D cup before i started putting on weight but they havent gone back to that!!

Err not fussy hun ill take 2! I have the ass to carry off bigger boobs lol xx

3 or 4 good god Lizzie!! read to think what that would make me!! Jordan?! xx

lol, i thinks its the amount of material needed for a bikini that gets to me! You see these little triangles that i would need 6 of to cover one!! I think i need a reduction! lol

Lol i used to wear those little triangles! I was a small B before haing Millie! Size 10 topthough to be fair! x

I'll beggsie a couple of cup sizes please. Mine are dissappearing too.

lol Tracy, I used to wear the triangle bikinis too.

Lol i prob still could wear one i reckon actually no, i need some padding to act as an uplift now lol xx

Hey Shaz i seen your a travel agent and was wondering would you be able to answer somethin for me?

I have my holidays booked now everyone is dropping out on me :mad:
so im cancelling and going somewhere different!
Will i loose out on my deposit and the rest of the money iv paid off it?

Back