I've found an awful before picture DOH

Shaz where abouts are youin Manchester? Mancs rule! Sorry gaz x

Failsworth. Its between Oldham and Manchester....about 15mins in a car from City Centre. Where abouts do you live?.........glad its not Leeds!! (I am being mean to him tonight...I think I'll change my mood to Devilish)

hahaha i am in Bury!! Not far hun. I am from manchester though cat be doing with the bury accent lol xx

I was at Pilsworth bowling with my daughter last Wednesday.......its a small world isn't it hun.

Wow how weird is that i was at Asda pilsworth yesterday!! xx

Hahahaha hey thats another one for the LT party Lil! I have been trying to get Garry to come too, i'll work on him;) xxx

you both so skinny you just didnt see each other xx
LOL I wish....maybe by mid May. I'm a LOT better then I was, but I've still got a way to go yet. Tracy has done amazing. I'm excited to be starting CD tomorrow. I've been planning which drinks to get. It will make a nice change.

Hahahaha hey thats another one for the LT party Lil! I have been trying to get Garry to come too, i'll work on him;) xxx
Sounds good...just say when and where and I'm there! Well if I can get a sitter etc...wanted to sound breezy, but couldnt quite manage it! LOL.

hahaha it sounded good hun!! lol xx

Thats fine hun but i do think it would be good xx

why have you decided to swap shaz are you just sick of the shakes i considered cd but if they are too nice dont know if i could control myself xx

I was struggling getting back onto lipotrim after my break....but because I know I'm going on CD I've been on LT the last two days no problem.....typical. I think I just needed the change to shift the last stone and a half.

Tracy...I agree on the night out. Since I'm starting CD tomorrow I think it will be a nice reward on getting to goal....I recon I'll be there Mid May...how about you Lillie...when do you think you'll be where you want?

Hey Lil your boobs are still bloody massive!!

Bloody hell a G?! Ireally need to get measured but really dont fancy it. I am wearing a c but bras are a bit big now but B is too tight! x

Back