I've got flu.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 13 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    :( I am sitting here.
    Ill bones aching BUT.
    I just had my hot choc and pint of water and I am going to stick to this.
    I was going to have some toast with peanut butter to "make me feel better" but decided against it as theres more nutrients in the packs.
    I need to keep this positive thinking.
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh poor you. Just sleep lots (you are staying at home today, aren't you). Maybe have a bath. And drink your water.

Hope it passes soon.

(and hope your Dad is doing okay too ... looked at your signature)

Take care

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya yea i am off work.
    Just went to get some cold and flu tablets and i am shattered. It takes it out of you dont it?>

Thanks for asking my dad is ok. He is disabled anyway after a brain heomorrage, its just put him back a few places.

5. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Try and sleep through it, you'll feel better when you wake up, and can't think about food when asleep Ha! Ha!. I'm always worse when I have time on my hands like at weekends. Hope it goes away soon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.