I've got my blue book! Management for me...

roundrachel

Silver Member
I had another poor loss last night (only 1.5lbs) so have decided to go into management.

Had my first bit of food last night. Very strange experience using cutlery!

Hopefully all will go well and I'll lose the last bit with exercise. I think this is the best thing for me. My body's had enough of just foodpacks!

Good luck Rachel - you have done amazingly well. A great inspiration for us all :D

xx

Woohoo!

Go Rachel!

Milestone celebration here!! :party0023:

B x

Hey Rach I was wondering what happened. I'm glad more people are coming to play in RTM. It's a little quiet down there. I started RTM yesterday too. :)

It has been slow for some time. I guess it goes in waves and cycles.

Good we are forming again - will be nice to compare notes and spur each other on.

It IS a lot different - there is lots to discover and think about etc. and at moments can be a bit overwhelming as your LLC suggested. That part comes and goes.

So yeah - will be great to have people filing up the room! :D

Thats part of it I am sure LS - but also, everyone hits RTM at different times, unlike starting LL. So sometimes, by the time others hit RTM, those before them are completing it and move along.

There is not as much consistant posting there, as there is here. ANd a lot here don;t look in on the RTM threads - understandably, because food is discussed, can be too difficult for some.

I'll be burning a candle there for some time I reckon. :)

Back