I've got the ring!!!!!!!!!!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Just thought I'd let you know my incentive to get myself sorted and slim again .....................

I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting the ring soon .... but are not planning a wedding for a year or two. I'm soooooooooo happy - and now need to get myself back in shape to complete the story!!

Awwww BEV!!!!
congratulations%20ballonnen-16500-l.jpg

thats looooooovely news!!!:D:D:D

xx

Ohhh my god... this must be the best news EVER in the whole world!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you darling... do ya think you will have the ring for Dublin?????

Congrats to you both :D:D:D:D:D

lots of love

Ohhh my god... this must be the best news EVER in the whole world!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you darling... do ya think you will have the ring for Dublin?????

Congrats to you both :D:D:D:D:D

lots of love

Thank you everyone!!

Yes i hope to!! Have seen the one i want!! Tanzanite - a lilac/mauve color stone ... will let you all see when i have it!

So Gen - I need to be at least a stone lighter by Dublin now - plus we are having a party 4th August for my birthday/my daughters 21st and our engagement! .... so that means another stone off by then!!!

Congratulations on your engagement Beverley!!!

So happy for you!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

Just thought I'd let you know my incentive to get myself sorted and slim again .....................

I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting the ring soon .... but are not planning a wedding for a year or two. I'm soooooooooo happy - and now need to get myself back in shape to complete the story!!

Absolutely fantastic.

Many congratulations to you and your intended. Blessings!

CONGRATULATIONS I'm so happy for you.

All my love

Oh honey congratulations - i'm sooooo happy for you!!! You two are meant for each other!!

Bliss!

Congratulations X

Congratulations Bev, I am thrilled for you.. :party0019:

I hope to get engaged this year but I wanna shift this weight 1st.

I will always remember you sending me some good advice when I was struggling so come on girl you have a fab incentive now.. :D

Hugs

Kel
x

CONGRATULATIONS BEVERLEY

From What I can tell he's a lucky guy and your a lucky gal too!

Enjoy all the preparations and anticipation of the big day.

Dizzy x

Awww Bev! That's lovely news:cool:
congrats3.gif

Back