Ive had a bit of a boost!

orion83

Been feeling a bit down today as I STS at weigh in and was expecting a loss. Anyways when I got home from work a new outfit for the summer arrived that I had ordered with money given to me on mothers day. I ordered a size 20 so I had a goal to work towards and tried the jeans on and .....

they fit!!!!!

Ok so I wouldnt go out in them as they only just fit but hadnt expected them to go near me yet - I bought a pair of jeans in Oct 08 they were a 26 so dropped almost 3 dress sizes in 5 months!

:D:D:D:D just had to share! x x x x

Aw well done chick, you know what, that's the thing to do when you've had a disappointing result on the scales, I either go home and get the tape measure out as quite often there can be inch loss or try some thing on i've been dying to fit into!!!

Ultimately our goal is looking and feeling great and I can tell by your post that you're getting there, nice one!!!

How exciting! Another couple of weeks and you'll be strutting your funky stuff in those new clothes, and able to sit comfortably in them too. Fab!!!! :D :D :D

That's fantastic. Don't worry too much about the numbers, you're obviously shrinking!

Yippee!! That is the best feeling!! I had a pair of jeans that I had to lay down and wriggle into so I could fasten, I can wear them nicely now!!

Its such a great feeling isn't it? Well done and keep your pecker up. xxx

Back