I've hit target - whoo hoo!

Great achievment - bet you feel fab! :D:D:D

thats brilliant news well done!!

Thankyou all so much, you're so lovely!

Hey Krupskaya! Brilliant news. Really really well done.

M xx

Thankyou Micci!

Well done! Enjoy your shopping :)

Absolutely brilliant!!! Well done! It's not easy doing this plan from home, but you have proven that with sheer determination you can get there. Fantastic Hun xx

Hi all,

I hit target (9st 7) today! :happy036:I'm really chuffed as I did it on my own from home and only had one gain during that time. There's no way I could have done it though without the support of all you lovely miniminers! So a big thankyou to you all! :party0023:

It's taken 33 weeks to drop 53 pounds which works out as just over 1.5lbs per week. I'm thrilled but also quite nervous as the hardest task is ahead - maintaining!

Wish me luck guys!

Kx

That is fantastic krupskaya well done to you, you should feel very proud of yourself. You did it!

Good Luck with maintaining now, just remember minimins is here if you need it. Well done again:happy096:

Well done you! That's my target weight.. I think the day I reach my target I will cry with happiness x

Congratulations and well done on doing from home.

Well done!!

Zoe - said this on the challenge thread but I'll say it again!
That's brilliant! :happy096: & :happy036: and any more you want to add!

Doing it from home isn't easy (tell me about it) and 53 lbs since New Year is blumin' amazin' - it's taken me 5 years to lose that!!!! But I am a tortoise and had a few rests along the way !! :D

Like MLM said - wish I'd saved up too - gonna need the cash as nothing now fits! Enjoy your shopping trip.

As you said, now the difficult bit starts! Maintaining! But we're all still here to help and support you!

Thankyou all so much for the kind words, it really means a lot. I'm walking on air this afternoon! xxx

Back