I've joined....

Well a healthy pregnancy is said to gain around 2-3st. Thats weight of baby, placenta and extra fluid. I think i gained about 2st with oliver not sure as i didnt ever weigh myself then but looking at photos i wasnt huge. If i gain 2st i'll be happy. Thats what they say is min gain for a healthy baby and this baby comes before any weight gain/loss now

One of my (American) friends told her doctor that she was American, she was having an American pregnancy, which would result in an American sized baby and to bog off
lmao love it!!!

cheryl just be healthy and we will help you lose it after x

I think thats just an excuse to eat everything in sight! Lol. Im trying to be as good as possible and so far have sts from hoilday so must be doing something right. It is said that in the first 12wks you should expect to gain up to 4lbs. So far so good!

Yes hun Ive been taking a prenatal multi vit for quite a while now. I also take omega 3 too. Ahh bless are you turning into a Vicky too in making sure im being a good girl

pre-natal multi-vits are a great idea :)....I gave up tea and coffee and headache tabs for 9 months :S no idea how I managed it lol

Well you are just what i need then!
Im an odd one im afraid, i dont drink tea or coffee so its not really a problem for me. I try not to take tablets unless can really be helped anyway so not a pain killer junkie either.........what a dull life i lead. Lol

As for Lipotrim... I'd been doing the diet, decided to change to Dukan but needed to eat so couldn't wait to start afresh the next day.

Lipotrim are very low in carbs as the diet also works on the ketosis principle.

Anyway, I'm saying bye to you ladies for now as I'm going to try and stick at Lipotrim so am off back to their threads now.

Good luck girls x

????????? confused.com

;) ..........

Well im confused now too. We see these people join and when questioned about things they go elsewhere. Im my opinion they were never serious in the first place. How can they be?
Well if your still reading this thread good luck with your shakes lisa, and sw when you get to target. If this is what works for you then stick to it.

I think the key here is you need commitment and not desperation, commitment I feel comes from the rational part of your brain. Where desperation comes from the irrational and emotional side (the bit we know leads to eating disorders and in particular comfort eating)...

If you're too emotional when you embark on a weightloss journey you'll be susceptible to binges, yo-yo dieting, setting unachievable goals etc...

not a good plan...

good luck to everyone reading no matter what diet you choose xx

I thought coming off LT was the right thing to do. It seems it wasn't.
Everyone is allowed to change their mind just like everyone is allowed to have a bad weekend and get back on the wagon.
I fully intend to do the Dukan diet when I'm ready. I don't have a lack of commitment I just needed to sort out exactly what I wanted

All I have felt like I've been doing over the lastfew days is defend myself. More than once I've asked if we could just talk about the diet
I really don't know what I did wrong

Hon

Its only concern for you why we have all asked these questions. Wed ont want you getting ill or making the wrong decisions, as there have been others on here that have left etc.

Sorry you feel that way but i can guarentee none of it was meant to make you feel awful in anyway.
Best of luck on Lipotrim x

Back