I've joined....

I wasn't saying you had a lack of commitment, you need to stop taking things so personally, really we want to help and advise, we've all got experience of dieting and that we share on here, everyone is friendly - honestly!

from the get go your post seemed slightly emotional and desperate...not a good way to set out on a diet and the post you made on atkins board actually mentioned your desperation...we try and look out for eachother on here, if that came across wrong I apologise - but it was meant with good intentions xx

Wow you've done really well!
I've decided to try and stick out tfr a bit longer. Now the weekend is over I should be good until my next weigh in and I will think again on Thursday.
Ideally I'd like to stick at this until I have lost another stone. I think once I'm 10 stone something I will be a bit happier with myself and won't be as desperate so Will be willing to do Atkins.
My husband has said he will do Atkins with me when I switch so it will also mean I'll get some support (and won't have to drool over him eating chips)

the fact you have multiple posts on dukan, lipotrim and atkins (all low carb but very different in implementation) do show a lack of commitment to one particular diet, which wouldn't work with dukan - I think I'm right in saying..

anyways good luck with your weightloss :)

Back