I've just eaten my first scan bran... and it was quite nice!

Sparky67

I've used the scan bran in porridge before, but today I thought I'd just try one to eat - I had a Laughing Cow on it, and it was actually quite tasty! Not sure I'd want to eat too many in one go though - for more than one reason!

hhaha, not sure I can eat them as a crackerbread type thing, unless its got about an inch of nutella on it! I tend to use them mixed in stuff when I need a bit of extra "help"

Helen xxx

do u buy these in class am currently doin sw with just books but joining local class tues

thanks very much am still trying to get used to sw plan lol

I really dont mind scan bran now I have had it a few times. I cant eat it with soft cheese on though, I just cant seem to chew it or enjoy it that way.
My fave ways of eating are to either break them up into a syn free yogurt or I make scan bran pizza, this is lovely as when you grill it, it softens the scan bran.

And I also like the scan bran xmas cake too. xxx

I also quite like it with tinned tomatoes on it, they go all nice and soft making them easier to swallow

Helen xxx

I also quite like it with tinned tomatoes on it, they go all nice and soft making them easier to swallow

Helen xxx

Sounds like a good idea. I like the passata on them too with then cheese and toppings as pizza mmmm xxx

lol i have never heard of all these things you can do with a scan bran! are they really that foul that things like this need to be done? ? are they really worth eating?

lol i have never heard of all these things you can do with a scan bran! are they really that foul that things like this need to be done? ? are they really worth eating?

lol they have to be made into something otherwise they are just like roof/slate tiles LOL!! :eek:

Or reeeeally thick cardboard. I tried them once, bought a packet at group, got home, took a bite and prompty spat it out and threw the rest of the pack away...Really couldn't do it again, would rather go without anything! :p

do they help wit speedin up ur weight loss?

Back