Ive just realised something

lola123

Silver Member
I was thinking to myself about how extreme this diet is, and we all love our food don't we,I mean we wouldn't be doing this if we didn't. Yet we are all doing this and achieving fantastic results. Well I think we are all blinking fantastic to be able to do this, I feel like very proud of myself because for the last ten years I have had major issues with food from starving myself for weeks when I was younger to the time I had my kids and used having them as an excuse to eat for two (or more) I'm not proud to admit it but I have been a greedy so and so. Lighter life is hard but acheivable and Iam so glad I started it.

You are soooooo right! We should all be proud of ourselves.

Fabulous post Lola, positivity oozing through. You're very right, we should all be so proud of ourselves - we're all doing really well/have done really well ..... this would be a hell of a big thing for a 'normal' weight person to do and it's even more difficult for us food lovers - but we do it :)

I'm glad you started it too xx

This post really made me smile while I'm having to sit through my whole family eating takeaway around me right now. Thanks so much for such an inspirational post!

:thankyou:

Thats the way Lola Positive thinking all the way.

Back