• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've just resisted temptaion!

jimmy's girl

My little girl is unwell at the moment and has been off of her food but asked for buttery toast and corned beef for brekkie this morning. So i made her some WHITE buttery toast with corned beef and she took one bite and said she had had enough just to put it in the bin. Now that bin is usually me but i resisted and emptied it straight into the "real" bin. It might not sound much but for me it's a massive achievement :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ellellie

S: 17st8lb C: 17st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st1lb(0.41%)
Well done you! Hope your little girl feels better soon! :)

BeckyT

Always trying!
S: 13st10.5lb C: 9st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 4st4.5lb(31.43%)
Well done you, that is a great achievment and doesnt it feel good! :):)

itiszsnig

S: 19st2lb C: 18st0lb G: 7st0lb BMI: 50.9 Loss: 1st2lb(5.97%)
My little girl is unwell at the moment and has been off of her food but asked for buttery toast and corned beef for brekkie this morning. So i made her some WHITE buttery toast with corned beef and she took one bite and said she had had enough just to put it in the bin. Now that bin is usually me but i resisted and emptied it straight into the "real" bin. It might not sound much but for me it's a massive achievement :p
xx congrats xx I know just how big that step is xx

jimmy's girl

It feels pretty good ladies thanks for all of your confidence boosting replies. Just off to polish my halo lol x x

dirtydancing

Gold Member
S: 13st5lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.28%)
well done you must be so proud. my daughter has been offering me her toffee popcorn and i have said no.

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
well done, really hope you're little girl get's better soon:D

JenXx

S: 10st10lb C: 9st5.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st4.5lb(12.33%)
wow well done, hope you Lo feels better soon xx

I had a nibble @ the kids Breaded chicken fillets that were left over last night =( silly me

jimmy's girl

well done you must be so proud. my daughter has been offering me her toffee popcorn and i have said no.
Congratulations & well done for resisting:) I'm hoping all the little things i'm managing to refuse add up and will pay off for me at weigh in on thursday:)