I've knocked myself out of ketosis

RuthG

Gold Member
I decided to have half an easter egg last night and a pack of rolos, which I was allowing myself. It wasn't a slip up, I really thought hard about it and decided to enjoy it as something nice, rather than use it as a reward/be desperate for it/PMT etc. However i felt so incredibly guilty afterwards, even though it was a thoroughly considered choice :cry:

I've just checked, thinking I'll be ok, as I got into ketosis on my first day of SS, but no, I'm not in Ketosis. It's my own fault, and I have now hidden the easter aggs. I wish I'd tested this morning, as I had a bar and water flavouring, if I'd known i wouldn't have!

:whoopass: Naughty girl!

I hope you're back in it asap. No more chocolate though young lady!

xxx

Thanks for the whoopass, I need it! I'd been doing so well, I don't know why I had it. Thats a mistake I won't make again!

dont worry ruth just forget about it. i felt so bad when i cheated. but i got over it. make sure and drink lots of water you will be back in ketosis in no time :)

Hun dont worry bout it we all make mistakes, the good thing is that u got right back on track, thats the important part.
Wow u got into ketosis the first day thats mega quick u r a lucky lady. What u could do is try and keep off the bars untill u r fully in ketosis as i do beleive the bars do have a higher carb content than the packs, thats why most peeps only have the bars on the second week of ssing.
Take care and have a good day, and stay away from the chocky lol x

Thanks all! I don't know how, but I'm just about back into ketosis, the square is a pale pink. I'm 100% back on track, hope I've not done too much damage!

Back