Ive Left ....

Emm28

Silver Member
Hi all just to let you all know ive left the CD wagon for a few months or so, im struggling and feel im wasting my money on something i simply cant stick to at the moment, Im going to try and simply do "healthy eating" I was also finding it hard financially an have a few debts to clear first

I wish you all the world of luck on your journeys, i shall still be around so im not leaving you all :D

Thankyou for all the support and help over the last 2 weeks

Emm x x x

Good luck! :)XX

Oh that's a shame Emm, Have you tried 790? I do my own version on 790 which is more bearable for me. I'm all for finding coping strategies to keep you going. My losses aren't remarkable but not bad at 3lbs average a week. I'll not post here what I eat cause It's not going by the book but if you're struggling and you want to try it PM me and I'll let you know what we (hubby and i - His average losses are 5lbs) eat. Good Luck whatever you decide x

Better than quitting eh?...I know it's expensive but it's worth it....I'll send you a pm in a bit x

thanks hun, i expect i would follow 790 meals and continue with the 4ltrs of water too, i should get some results :)

Emm....have you thought about weightwatchers? The weight loss is only 2 or 3 pounds a week but really doesnt feel like a diet and really fits in with your life! My friend lost 2 half stone in a matter of months...everyone has a different diet that suits them best!
Well done with your time on it xxxx

2 to 3lbs a week on Weight Watchers - you'd be lucky! Even the woman they use in their marketing campaigns who lost 3 and a half stone, when you look at the small print it says she took 56 weeks - thats less than a 1lb a week!
3lb a week is more the average on a VLCD ie CD

MM x

Hope you find something that is successful for you. At the end of the day, only you can make the right decision.

I have to say I agree with Musical Missy that WW/SW et al average about a pound a week. Only VLCD's will give you the rapid weight loss of 3-4lb per week. But you have to weigh up the cost and the effort, if your head is not in the right place then no diet will work.

Good luck and keep posting and letting us know how you go on.

Theresa x

awe emms i was the same as you few mnths back....

could you maybe have just 2 cd packs a day and a protein dinner made of meat / fish / eggs etc? and snack on meat fish eggs? that way you will stay in ketosis and loose..

also slimming world i find is the best if you hungry, can eat as much as you want of certain foods that really fill you up.. ? i lost an average of 3-4 pound a week on it but i stuck to red days... its just meat.. i must admit i dont even think i did it right because i didnt have any healthy extras thats your allowed such as bread and potatoe.. so i basiclly just low carbed it lol

i would never go weight watchers route again made me gain weight lol

Sometimes in life you have to do what's right for you now, rather than what's right for you in the longer term.

Stay around as hopefully we can keep you motivated to stick to a low fat/low cal/possibly low carb diet which will still see you lose weight.

Remeber CD will still be there for you to return to whether it's next month or 6 months time, just use the time between returning to maintain your losses, eat healthily, then when you do come back you'll have less to lose:)

I am doing Cambridge Step 3b. My counsellor said SoleSource/790 weren't appropriate cos I do at least an hour's aerobic exercise a day. It's two foodpacks plus 1,000 calories. The 'weight management with Cambridge' booklet tells you how you can do it. Lost 5lb in first week and am fairly confident of a 3lb+ loss this week. I feel really well and not hungry at all!

Good luck with whatever you decide on! xx

Best of luck with what ever you decide Emma.:gen126:

Love Mini xxx

2 to 3lbs a week on Weight Watchers - you'd be lucky! Even the woman they use in their marketing campaigns who lost 3 and a half stone, when you look at the small print it says she took 56 weeks - thats less than a 1lb a week!
3lb a week is more the average on a VLCD ie CD

MM x

I have to say I agree with Musical Missy that WW/SW et al average about a pound a week.

Most of us doing WW who use Minimins lose between 1 - 3lbs a week, sticking to the diet I cant think of anyone who looses only 1lbs a week, the losses are generally higher. Obviously not on a par with a VLCD but they are steady none the less.

Good luck Emma with whatever you decide.:hug99:

Back