ive lost 5 stones oh my goodness

chubbyemma

Silver Member
well i was brave after my major pigout on bank hol monday and got weighed i cant believe i have lost 4lb this week????

i know i was 100% all week except for one day but still t hat cant be right?

it took me to losing 5 stone in 5monthes and 3 weeks, not bad going considering what i pile on my plate.

i was really feeling down about plan but this has given me a real boost.

shall have to be really good though this week i think as i heard rumours you naughty day can catch up with you the following week?

can this be true?

thanks again girls wanted to share my loss with you as you all helped me get this far. :D

It's all relative hun, extra cals in have to be worked off somehow.
Continue to be good and you'll be rewarded with more super losses.

5 stone in just over 5 months is absolutely amazing! Well done girl. x

wow, what a fab weight loss, well done :D

That's a superb loss in such a short time! Well done, and don't worry about one cheat day - if you're good this week, it shouldn't bother you.

Brilliant stuff! :)

Well done Emma! Who knows, your day off plan may have really shaken things up. You've had a fab loss - way to go girl! X

Wow... very impressive loss :D I would agree, don't worry about that one day and just keep going, you're doing amazingly!

Kay x

Wow well done that's amazing!!!:D:D:D

What plan are you following?? Today is my first day and I would love to do as well as you!!
xx

wow thats a fab weight loss, im back on slimming world 2day i have missed 3 weigh ins as i have been on hol, and feel i have put loads on. as your doing so well can you give me some meal ideas?

That is a super weight loss, you must be so proud of yourself. It's hearing story's like this that drive others like me on. Keep up the good work and never let it come back !

Wow that's amazing! Sounds like you're eating plenty as well so you've obviously sussed it out good and proper!! Well done!XXX

OMG 5 stone in 5 months? I am on day one and you have just given me hope! Thank you

Last edited:
well done, any tips, ( i know i always ask)

That's a fantastic loss!! Well done to you! I wish I could manage that in 5 months!!

Back