I've lost a Quarter of my Bodyweight!

wenchie

Silver Member
I am literally 3/4 of the woman I used to be as of last night's class :bliss::bliss::bliss:

It's fantastic and wonderful and totally worth the slightly frustrating time I've been having recently. LOVE this eating plan. :D

That's absolutely amazing! :D Well done you!

x

Woo fantastic well done!

Well Done. i've only just started on my journey so great to hear of success stories xoxo

Wow, well done! That's amazing. It really motivates and inspires me when I hear stories like this. Thank you. :)

thanks guys - I've got a reasonable bit yet to go, but I feel so much better than I did - I know my body's capable of all the NORMAL THINGS (getting clothes in the high st, WALKING to the high st, standing all day without wanting to remove my feet after a couple of hours, not having acid reflux all the time, crossing my legs, keeping up... just... LOTS of every day things that I'm now totally just taking for granted that I just couldn't do 9 1/2 months ago).

I remember that feeling...fantastic! Congratulations and all the bedt of luck for ur continuing journey. You can do this :) x

Fantastic achievement hun go you!x

well done you - pictures please !

Back