I've lost the plot!!!

andilou

Well, its weigh in tomorrow night and I KNOW I will have gained. :break_diet:
I'm not gonna moan about it - I am the only one that has put the wrong stuff in my mouth this week - and have given myself a talking to:copon: and next week I WILL get back on track!!
Over the weekend I ordered a 2 in 1 cross trainer / exercise bike and tonight I have sorted out the box room where it will live - the plan is to work my way through the Prison Break box set whilst exercising!!
Fingers crossed................

I like that you've giving yourself a telling off, hehe :p

Hope you break a lovely sweat over Scofield ;) xxx

I don't even know why I had the week I did - guess I just couldn't be bothered!! :sigh:
I've got all 4 seasons to watch from the beginning - the 1st being my fave as he is shirtless a lot of the time................. ;)
Got to half way through season 4 on Sky but went to New Zealand for a month and forgot to record it - I know how it ends :cry:
Motivation - watching Wentworth shirtless!!!

oh my gosh michael schofield :D :drool::drool:
i still havent seen any of the 4th season definitely need to download it!!

well done for giving yourself a talking to and getting back on track hun xx

Last edited:
Lol. Well done for doing something about your fall off Hun.
I have never seen Prison Break, but I have heard some really good things about it...anything with a fit looking man with his shirt off in, is definitely worth sweating over ;)

im in the same boat, ive f**ked up this week and tonight ill know how bad,

just got to take it on the chin and get back on track,

aint nothing to do but to do it !

Well, the time is nearly here to go and find out my fate!!

Definitely ready to get back on track in the morning - and I want my new toy to arrive so I can get on that as well!! (and of course watch Prison Break!!!)

Good luck Captain with your weigh in tonight - and lets have a week where no f***ing up involved!!

I put on 3.5 lbs :eek: !!!!!!!

Tomorrow - back to it again!

My mate at work ruined the ending for me too - but I still need to watch it.....

I've ballsed this week up as well, 100000% screwed up. I know I've gained but like others have said, no point moaning about it, I chose what to put in my mouth (which was a lot of the wrong stuff lol). Anyhoo weigh in tomorrow so will have to take my fate and thenm jump right back on plan with the rest of you :)
x

Back