I've lost the plot!

sharron

Ahhh I was doing so well. I’d got into healthy range BMI, started 790 and wanted to loose about half a stone more. Then my CDC was away, loads of people started commenting on my weight loss and how good I was looking, I got into my size 12 trousers and then I just kind of went AWOL!
Why, why, why did I do it! I ate normally for three days, didn’t pig out just sandwich for lunch meat and salad for dinner one day, 2 slices of pizza (not whole lot!) and salad another and put on 5lbs!:break_diet:
So today I started back on 790 but I’m really worried that when I introduce food again I’ll just go back to old habits and put it all back on please tell me it can be done and I can keep the weight off and eating normal one day again.:sigh:
Thanks
Sharron

Now calm down, calm down....

The reality is that if you ate a load of carb (i.e. pizza!) then you will have put a load of water into your system so just be good and by the middle of the week it will have dropped back off.

Then you have to learn the lesson, you do need to never take your eye of the ball and see yourself as cured so you can eat what you like, I always recommend weightlossresources.co.uk when you have finished Cambridge to keep track of your calories and weight.

But don't beat yourself up!! I was in London at the weekend and had fish and chips but in the long run it comes down to moderation and not abstination.

Mike

Thanks Mike
is it worth swapping to something like WW or SW to loss the last half stone?? Any idea if when i fist start a new program i will gain some weight before i start loosing

When you move off of any low carb diet you will refill your glycogen stores and hence put on a few pounds but remember this ISN'T fat so don't freak out if the scales start to move a little.

Personally I would just finish your Cambridge maintenance now, you are on 790 so if you did that for maybe 10 days and then did a week on 1000, week on 1200 and then a week on 1500 you should be virtually there anyway in shifting the last 7 pounds but you could always hover on 1200 or 1500 for a couple of weeks just to make sure.

I know people want to get off of Cambridge sometimes because the maintenance seems painful but I truely believe it is key and seen too many people go from SS/790 to full on plates of food and then not stabilise and come back 2 months later heavier so finish what you started with Cambridge and then maybe look what the future holds in terms of maintenance.

M.

Last edited:
Am booked in for a full tummy tuck in 2 weeks time so it's goodbye to loose skin around my tummy and hellllooooo six pack!

Hence the reason for your Meez jumping around almost naked at Crufts? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So did that programme pay for it? :D

Congrats Mike. Good luck on your tummy tuck. Tell me how it went because I'll be booking myself in for one in about 18 months. :)

Hence the reason for your Meez jumping around almost naked at Crufts? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So did that programme pay for it? :D

Congrats Mike. Good luck on your tummy tuck. Tell me how it went because I'll be booking myself in for one in about 18 months. :)

lol yeah I am ready for the tummy tuck LMAO!! I wondered if anyone would get it and you did!

M.

lol yeah I am ready for the tummy tuck LMAO!! I wondered if anyone would get it and you did!

M.

Oh thats fantastic news Mike, Hope all goes well for you and that your recovery is as fast and painless (yeah right) as possible!
Please take before and after photos, i for one would love to see them! :party0019:

Yep will do, I have the before photos and will do a few after pics once the scars have healed a bit! The consultant said I would have a 24 inch scar which just made me want to throw up so trying not to think about it!

M.

Back