Ive made the move from CAMBRIDGE DIET to EXANTE!!

SophieLily

aFTER FAILING ON CAMBRIDGE DIET DUE TO LACK OF SUPPORT WITH COUNSELLERS I FOUND IT WAS A WATE OF MONEY & THAT ID BE BETTER GOING IT ALONE ON EXANTE DIET (TOTALLY SOLOUTION) AS ITS CHEAPER TOO !!

So i ordered my bumber pack months worth & im on day1!!!
Im at work & everybody is telling me how bad it is!!

Cheer me up & tell me how much you have all lost please :) xx

its brilliant!!! this site gives you support and no question goes unanswered. ive lost just over 12lbs in 3 weeks but that was with a few odd naughty days. im now on day 5 ts and i feel great. there is a july starter thread and also an exante challenge in the top sticky. welcome and good luck!! xx

Thanks Carrie!!! Brill 12lb in 3 weeks id be chuffed with that! x

hey sophie, i made the switch a couple weeks ago!

Hi Sophie

I did Cambridge a couple of years ago. In my opinion Exante is just as good if not better! Plus its cheaper. I'm only on day 5 but I've lost half a stone in 4 days =D

Good luck!

Thanks everyone!! Your all doing great let's hope I stick at it!!!

Hello and welcome!

You WILL stick at it Sophie, you can do it!!! This is my first time trying a VLCD but the results have been fab so far - 11lbs down in two weeks for me (and I've done a mix of total solution and working solution but have been careful to stay in ketosis throughout). Wishing you lots of luck on your journey :) xx

scotminx said:
Hello and welcome!

You WILL stick at it Sophie, you can do it!!! This is my first time trying a VLCD but the results have been fab so far - 11lbs down in two weeks for me (and I've done a mix of total solution and working solution but have been careful to stay in ketosis throughout). Wishing you lots of luck on your journey :) xx

Thanks alot!!!! Let's do the journey together!! Yester day I had a 240 cal prawn pasta salad & 3 products! Today I feel more determined! X

Back