• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've messed up big time.

shep

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st2lb(1.04%)
:cry:I am sitting here so angry :mad: with myself I was doing okay on the Diet chef but this weekend it has gone to pot... I went on a training course and ate biscuits and my scales are telling me I have put on 2lbs.

If I stick to it 100% until Wednesday WI day can I still lose anything???:break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st13lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 1st5lb(8.52%)
Hey Chick! You'll be fine! Just get back on to it, and I still think you'll come good on Wednesday! No beating yourself up, whats done is done! You can do it! Big hug!

S: 27st3lb C: 25st9lb BMI: 54.6 Loss: 1st8lb(5.77%)
You can definitely pull it back in but you have to stop dwelling on it - no beating yourself up and thinking I've blown it now s*d it and reaching for more biscuits!

Don't try cutting back going under 1200 for the rest of the week either, think of it as a clean slate and get on with things. Even if you get a STS result you've cancelled out the excess from the weekend which is sensible.

:hug99:

If you can get some activity in like walking or something too that will help :) Did you make it to the swimming pool last week?

CarolineM

Stubborn and doing it
You will definitely see a loss on Weds if you get back on track today :)

I messed up big time myself yesterday myself and ate too much chocolate - but today is a new day and I'm hoping the scales will be kind tomorrow.

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Shep - you'll be fine and will most probably have a loss. As has already been said - don't let it make you think you've ruined the week & therefore pig-out, AND don't try to compensate - I agree with that entirely.

I like the analogy of the 7 roses. You've probably heard it before but anyway .... If you had 7 beautiful roses in a vase and you came down one morning and one of them was dead - would you throw them all away?? Of course not, you would take that one out and get rid of it. You wouldn't spoil the other 6 by trying to take some petals from each one to try to make a 7th either. You would just think, oh dear, never mind, I still have 6..... YOU have 6 other days in the week .........

Caroline - Good Luck tomorrow! :)

*shouts* Shep!!

Hope we cheered you up earlier and you're feeling better now - I had my bad day wednesday and everyone else has had a slip here and there so you -know- you're not alone. Get yourself on here when you can at low moments and get your hubby to give you a big cuddle too :)

bryal99

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck for tomorrow! I hope you are ok! They are all right !!!Onward and downward we go!

shep

Silver Member
:cry:I am sitting here so angry :mad: with myself I was doing okay on the Diet chef but this weekend it has gone to pot... I went on a training course and ate biscuits and my scales are telling me I have put on 2lbs.

If I stick to it 100% until Wednesday WI day can I still lose anything???:break_diet:
Oh wednesday here and its WI today so fingers crossed at 10.00 I will of course come back and post results.

Ooh, the anticipation lol Good luck, hope you're pleased with the result :)

Told you not to worry! :D

Yeeeeeah! lol Who doesn't? :p

Am pleased it all worked out okay for you though - hope you find it easier to stick with it this week :)

shep

Silver Member
Yeeeeeah! lol Who doesn't? :p

Am pleased it all worked out okay for you though - hope you find it easier to stick with it this week :)
Oh my head is screwed on tight to the right way of thinking.

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
I've said it elsewhere but well done! Another pound gone, never to be seen again and a head screwed on right!! Fab!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 12
Lipotrim Forum 5
Slimming World 6
Lighter Life Forum 20