I've messed up big time.

shep

Silver Member
:cry:I am sitting here so angry :mad: with myself I was doing okay on the Diet chef but this weekend it has gone to pot... I went on a training course and ate biscuits and my scales are telling me I have put on 2lbs.

If I stick to it 100% until Wednesday WI day can I still lose anything???:break_diet:

Hey Chick! You'll be fine! Just get back on to it, and I still think you'll come good on Wednesday! No beating yourself up, whats done is done! You can do it! Big hug!

You can definitely pull it back in but you have to stop dwelling on it - no beating yourself up and thinking I've blown it now s*d it and reaching for more biscuits!

Don't try cutting back going under 1200 for the rest of the week either, think of it as a clean slate and get on with things. Even if you get a STS result you've cancelled out the excess from the weekend which is sensible.

:hug99:

If you can get some activity in like walking or something too that will help :) Did you make it to the swimming pool last week?

You will definitely see a loss on Weds if you get back on track today :)

I messed up big time myself yesterday myself and ate too much chocolate - but today is a new day and I'm hoping the scales will be kind tomorrow.

Shep - you'll be fine and will most probably have a loss. As has already been said - don't let it make you think you've ruined the week & therefore pig-out, AND don't try to compensate - I agree with that entirely.

I like the analogy of the 7 roses. You've probably heard it before but anyway .... If you had 7 beautiful roses in a vase and you came down one morning and one of them was dead - would you throw them all away?? Of course not, you would take that one out and get rid of it. You wouldn't spoil the other 6 by trying to take some petals from each one to try to make a 7th either. You would just think, oh dear, never mind, I still have 6..... YOU have 6 other days in the week .........

Caroline - Good Luck tomorrow! :)

*shouts* Shep!!

Hope we cheered you up earlier and you're feeling better now - I had my bad day wednesday and everyone else has had a slip here and there so you -know- you're not alone. Get yourself on here when you can at low moments and get your hubby to give you a big cuddle too :)

Good luck for tomorrow! I hope you are ok! They are all right !!!Onward and downward we go!

:cry:I am sitting here so angry :mad: with myself I was doing okay on the Diet chef but this weekend it has gone to pot... I went on a training course and ate biscuits and my scales are telling me I have put on 2lbs.

If I stick to it 100% until Wednesday WI day can I still lose anything???:break_diet:

Oh wednesday here and its WI today so fingers crossed at 10.00 I will of course come back and post results.

Ooh, the anticipation lol Good luck, hope you're pleased with the result :)

Told you not to worry! :D

Yeeeeeah! lol Who doesn't? :p

Am pleased it all worked out okay for you though - hope you find it easier to stick with it this week :)

I've said it elsewhere but well done! Another pound gone, never to be seen again and a head screwed on right!! Fab!!

Back