i've messed up!

I THINK you can use the ones from the EE section whatever plan you are on?? If not, you have realised your mistake and can carry on :) x

I've just had a quick look online and they look pretty much the same to me anyway so I think you'll be ok :)

The core HeB options are the same on all plans - the only differences are (though i believe there may be slightly less choices on EE (I don't do EE very often so don't know for certain)).

Red days gives you HeB options for potatoes, beans/pulses, pasta, and some vegetables such as sweetcorn which aren't free on Red (but not rice).

Green days give you HeB options for meat/fish

As far as cereals, etc. go - pretty much the same as i say. So you probably haven't messed up at all.

The EE pages are healthy extras for ALL plans. The green and red pages are the additional healthy extras allowed on green/red. So the free red food are healthy extras on green days and free green foods are healthy extras on red days. Also, green days have B choices not allowed on any other plan, like nuts and extra cheese or hummus.

Back