1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Ive not been around

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tab, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    but now Im back....... boomerang :D

When I had to stop going to SW classes I decided to get weighed on a friends scales as she does WW and they are proper scales etc. So 2 days after SW weigh in I got weighed and had put on 2.5 lb. Since then Ive been staying at my Mums for nearly 2 weeks and although Ive been trying to make good choices quite honestly towards the end my ME was playing up so badly it was sugar and alcohol to get me through so Ive now put on another 2.5 lbs.

So today is the new start. Back to the SW eating and no messing around..... or at least no messing for the next couple of weeks as I then go away again and wont have much choice in food. I did wonder if I should wait until after then but decided 5lb is enough to regain so hopefully I might have lost that by then.

Sorry Im waffly Im still very Me'y and brainfogged so not making sense.
    Good to see you
    love
    Tab

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Welcome back to us hun. Hope you feel better soon. xxx
    Stick around, it's good to see you again.

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

5. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Thank you.
    Im having a late lunch of pasta salad and tuna and just looked on another forum to find my friends having a debate about what you put on buttered crumpets!!
    had to escape back here lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.