1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I've not been on here for a while...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by dawnyp, 20 November 2010 Social URL.

1. dawnyp

dawnyp Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World/IF
    ...but have been going to class and have lost 11lbs in 12 weeks. been up and down but it;s staying off and have dropped a dress size. Yippeeee. Anyway, I am off to York next w/end for my birthday and will be visiting the following:
    Betty's Tea shop
    La Tasca
    La Tasca is my absolute fav and will be going on my birthday so will be having red wine and lots of tapas. I have such good self control and understand how to use flexible syns but I am so worried that all the hard work will be blown out of the water by an indulgent w/end. Shall I just have one 'mad' night and then try to make wise choices [at Betty's?] for the rest of the time. We will be doing lots of walking!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.