I've only gone and done 10%

rh00by

Used to be fatter
Ladies and Gentlemen,

*drumroll please* I am 12 weeks into plan, and have hit my 10% this week, after a staggering 6.5lb loss on the scales Saturday morning, taking my total weight loss to 25.5lb. Ta-daaaaaaaaa!

I don't go to classes, so can only share my success with my OH and work colleagues, and when you're not on this journey, people kinda just go "oh, er, great...?" so I wanted to come on here and say to those who are struggling, you can do it, and to thank those people who have inspired me to not only start, but to keep going.

Anyone struggling needs to 100% optimize AND persevere - three week's before my epic loss, I lost 0.5lb and 0.5lb and then on week three, threw in the towel and gave up for a week and went back to old ways and gained 2lb. I took the advice I'd read on here a hundred times over "dust yourself down and start again", and I'm 6.5lb lighter this week as a result.

So thankyou! :D

CONGRATULATION!!! i am so pleased for you it shows that hard work and SW pays off. i hope it continues so you can reach your target.

wooo hooooooo! big huge congratulations and a well done to you xxx

Well done rh00by, what a great loss! Just think, you nearly gave up too!! My biggest loss ever has been a measly 2lb this week!

Thing is jillymeg, I hated eating badly. Found myself putting food in my mouth that I used to love, and thinking, "what are you doing?! - you're not even hungry?!"

I think the best thing about doing this, is that your target may be a long way off, but things start feeling really achievable quite quickly.

In 4lbs time, I'll be in the 13st bracket - in July I was in the 16st.... by February I could actually be in the 10st bracket - that's MENTAL, and SUPER exciting :D

I wish I could bottle how positive I feel right now, and sell it :D

well done! you need one of our shiny stickers :)

Back