Ive reached day four

skinnyone0

Hi all after weeks of trying on and off I have reached day four of exante total, I kept falling off the wagon on usually day three, so Im really pleased to have reached day four and I really dont want to eat so I think Ive reached ketosis, I have been having the asda bars and I think they have really helped me stick to it, I really love hearing all your stories and antedotes thank you for all your help and support :D:D:D:D

Well done :) keep at it! xx

Well done for getting to day 4. Now just keep up the good work and you will get to your first weigh in and that will really spur you on to carry on. Keep going, you're doing a great job!

:D Well done!!! You have given me hope!! I started back on Exante last Thurs and the first 2 days were great...then been on and off packs until today. Ive been 100% today and hope this is going to continue! Good luck with your packs and staying 100%:)

Well done! I've been messing about too, been great until 8/9pm then something happens and I just go mad...well done agai and hopefully in 4 days time I will be where u r! X

Back