I'VE REACHED TARGET....OMG!!!

hobbithead

I still can't believe it!! Just got back from WI and was feeling very bloated so not expecting it but lost 2.5lbs to take me to 0.5lbs below my target:D:D:D

My group were all so lovely with so many of them telling me how I had inspired them and my C had got me some flowers so there were lots of tears but happy ones!

I have spent all of my adult life overweight and thought this day would never come but SW has just clicked with me and I have had such great support from my Group and all of you.

Many, many thanks to everyone on this fab forum for all your help, support and kind words in my many dark hours of need. I could not have done it without you.

Now the scary maintenance bit, EEK! xxxx

Oh wow!! Fantastic news :D Well done!!! Can we see some piccies? ;)

Well done - fab news

xxx

Oh wow!! Fantastic news :D Well done!!! Can we see some piccies? ;)

Thanks! I have shyed away from the camera for so long but guess there is no longer an excuse so wll try and sort some out xx

Well done on your great success - go out and celebrate by buying your self something nice - clothes or jewellery!!! not chocolate!

LOL, was tempted to stop at Sainsburys to get big Easter Egg but resisted!! I get paid this week so fully intend to spoil myself with something, not sure what yet:D

Fantastic news, well done - you should be very proud of yourself !!

Well done! that's fab!! how long did it take you? xx

Thanks Becca. I started in the middle of July last year. I came back from weekend away at Haven with my family and realised that my son was coming up to four and was really upset that his mummy had never been swimming with him as I refused to get into a costume. So pleased that I have managed to achieve this, it is an amazing feeling:D:D

Congratulations!! X

Wow, what an amazing achievement! Well done you! :D

Congratulations! I love reading when people reach their targets, its so inspiring to see how far you've come. :D

I realised that my son was coming up to four and was really upset that his mummy had never been swimming with him as I refused to get into a costume. So pleased that I have managed to achieve this, it is an amazing feeling:D:D
:happy036:
hi im new and also have this scenario
you have inspired me and im only going to my 1st meeting 23rd hoping i too one day share your amazing success thanks and well done you :happy096:
lyns xx

Well done! That's really great to read! It's inspiring when you read about people who have basically stuck to the plan, kept on plodding away right to the end and got to Target! Superb! :D

Thank you for sharing your AMAZING news with us!!! Very inspiring stuff! CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet you're jumping up and down with joy- I definitely will be when it happens to me (WHEN being the operative word!!!) Well done you!! Sending you a big smackerooni from Swansea, HeatherXXXXX

Back