I've shrunk!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Debbi8489, 17 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Debbi8489

Debbi8489 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.6lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I went to get my medical form completed today. I asked for my height to be measured, as one of my colleagues had said he was 5ft 5 and he is taller than me. I always thought I was 5ft 5. Well, I'm not. I'm 5ft 3 and a half :cry:I have definately shrunk. When did that happen? I'm only flipping 42.

On the bright side, not only is my blood pressure normal, it is IDEAL! How good is that ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Debbi8489

Debbi8489 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.6lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    So I need to loose another 17lbs to have a BMI around 25 :(

4. eatlikeabird

eatlikeabird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Deb,
    You know I was thinking I should check my height also. I'm 50 now and I have probably shrunk. Well done on the healthy blood pressure, great isn't it? I walked yesterday and today after not even trying for the last 3 months and the breathlessness and leg cramps have gone. Yippee. And even walking up 3 or 4 steps I can feel less pressure on my knees and I can run up them instead of pulling myself up them.
    Amazing what a difference after 3 months.
    I'm just waiting to hear about last week's blood tests, was probably just a blip caused by the antiviral medication. I'll find out in a couple of days. Anyway doctor still wants me to do Lite next week, then we'll talk about going back to Total.

5. Debbi8489

Debbi8489 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.6lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I know Deb, its such a good feeling to be 'ideal' blood pressure wise :D

I was at my gym class this morning and was looking at my stomach, remembering how huge it looked 3 months ago. Its an incredible difference. I'm also managing to do the classes with more energy & do more, rather than stumble through lol. Thats so good that you feel a difference in your knees...you'll be running in no time at all :D

Are you still in pain? It must be frustrating for you. However, fingers crossed that you can get back onto Total sooner rather than later.

6. eatlikeabird

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well I wasn't far off, I'm 1/2 inch shorter than 5'5". So when I round that up I'm keeping the same goal weight.
    Since my car is in for repair, I have been walking. Walked 1.2 miles every day since sunday and today I had to walk into town so additional 2.5 mile round trip today. Wonder how the WI will go tomorrow...has to be good for weightloss but exercised muscles can hold onto water. We'll see soon.

7. Debbi8489

Debbi8489 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.6lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    lol, well thats good news...you havent really shrunk!

Did you get your blood test results yet?

8. eatlikeabird

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I'm seeing my GP tomorrow so I'll find out then about the blood test, if I can go back to total after this coming week, and about getting back to work.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.