I've spent 7 months fooling around, and I'm doing it this time!

Sorry Sera, I've only just seen your post. We LOVE TAs. Wev'e done a few on QM2 & QV & were on QE's first one in January :D
Are you going on Mary?

Sorry Sera, I've only just seen your post. We LOVE TAs. Wev'e done a few on QM2 & QV & were on QE's first one in January :D
Are you going on Mary?

No, we're on Disney Magic, out of Barcelona! YAY - 14 days!!

I'm hoping to do not too much damage on the cruise, because afterward we are flying to Canada for a few days to see my parents (my dad hasn't been well and can't travel). I'm still of mixed mind if I should try to stick to plan or not (I did moderately well last year but still put on about 12 pounds).

It will be our only holiday this year, so I have a lot of excitement building. Only about 2.5 months now!

I'm OK, but only because of severe IBS & other food problems. I would say enjoy & get right back on the plan after. PS....lose as much as you can before! xx

Hi Sera :wavey:

Hi Jim!

It's good to be back!

The first week has been good, except for today. Again, it seems like a day at my inlaws always seems to mess me up (I can't blame them, it's my fault what goes in my mouth). I had a regular dinner plus a high carb dessert tonight, and felt lousy afterward.

Maybe I need a tattoo on my hand that says "it's not worth it!" Would that remind me not to mess up?

Anyway, onwards and downwards. I'm having a nice, no-work, no real stress day tomorrow, and hopefully my husband will fix our dvd player so I can try some of these exercise dvd's. I'd love to have a day to lay around in my jammies, though - I'm so tired!

Just remember the tiredness will go hun :D

I think a lot of the tiredness isn't even diet related... I'm just working too much, and not getting enough sleep. I work a lot of evenings, so I tend to get a second wind around 10pm at night, and don't go to bed til at least midnight (this week, there's been at least 3 nights when I've been awake at 2am). My two small kids are up at 7. It doesn't bode well.

I had a good sleep last night, so no excuses (I'm still tired though, but less so).

Morning Sera sounds exhausting to me love :)

Hey guys!!!!!!!

Well, that 6 pounds I lost didn't last too long... I bounced back and forth a bit, but am IN THE GROOVE now and am down to 157!!!!!

No cheating, and playing it VERY safe - eating chicken in all forms out of my yingyang, not too many vegetables but just enough to keep me regular. Staying away from yogurt, instead of having it almost every day. I've been to Zumba 3 times (even though I suck at it!) and although I still haven't taken my exercise DVD's out, it's a start.

Am feeling really good, and my work trousers are baggy again, just as I like them!

My husband chickened out and decided to go back to Slimming World instead of joining me on Atkins. He's doing well, but it's making mealtimes a nightmare around here.

Just wanted to let you all know it's working again (as we know it does!) and to remind folks not to give up... you will get there!

Hey Sera, nice to see you posting again love, welcome back

Hi Sera welcome back and keep going:)

You look fantastic in the photos, such a difference. Here's hoping I can go down the same route :)

Thanks everyone!

I feel like I've been strict enough that now I'm definately back in the groove - I'm barely hungry. I've been eating a very protein-based big meal around 11ish, and then another smaller meal around tea time (yesterday it was chicken wings for breakfast, followed with a handful of babybels for dinner). I'll make sure I have more veg today (beef salad planned for later) but I'm not looking for food at all right now. This is the point I got to last year when I got most of my weight off!

Our cruise is in 40 days, so I'm just hoping to keep it up so I can stave off some of the damage that will happen when I go :)

I'm feeling great though!! Cat 38X, you can do it too :)

Morning Sera :D it is really nice to see you posting again, and back on track as well

Back