I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

When I reach 11st, I am going to! Just wondering where to put it so the cats don't get to it, and my LO can't either!
Think I'll get one of those orbs, have you seen them? They self-clean to an extent, so you only have to clean out every 6-8 weeks!
xxx

Yh I have seen them they look fab!! I want a fighting fish now, saw the most beautiful blue one today and a gorgeous burgundy colour one xxx

Haha!!

Ohh thats a lovely tank, can u put heaters in them?? Il take a pic of my daughters tank and post it xx

Haha!!

Ohh thats a lovely tank, can u put heaters in them?? Il take a pic of my daughters tank and post it xx

It is isn't it? Yes, I think it comes with a heater.
Love your Daughters tank too, am now thinking biOrb, or one like you have!
I then have to think of a place to put it!!
xxx

Hmm decisions decisions lol xx

Okay peeps,

I think S&S have had enough of me lol, so they sent me the link to their brochure! ;)

If you don't have it (I didn't), the link to it is here -

Slim & Save Programme Information

xxx

I don't know if any of you have read this yet?

I have just done so, and it's very enlightening! I am going to suggest S&S send this out to everyone in future!

For instance, caffeine is not advised in the first 4 days, as it can stop some people getting in to the state of ketosis!
Many more useful tips, I do recommend reading it!

xxx

Wow, they r gorgeous! The colours r amazing aren't they, iv only ever really seen blue or red/burgundy ones, i love the first one 2 xx

Wow, they r gorgeous! The colours r amazing aren't they, iv only ever really seen blue or red/burgundy ones, i love the first one 2 xx

I know, I am going in search of it - now I've seen that colour, I WANT, lol!

Got to find space for the tank first, away from little hands!! ;)

xxx

Right, bed for me!

I'll be having a look in the morning, to see if any of you have sneaked on the scales! :D

Goodnight ladies, sleep well!
:) xxx

I wont be sneaking on the scales lol:D

Night Nat xx

I will! But I think you know that already!! :D xxx

Morning lovelies!! :)

Well, I got on scales, thought I'd lost 2lbs, but then moved them and hadn't, so moved them again, and hadn't!
Oh well!
I am wondering if those 2lbs lost on the last day of my first week were now correct, as I only weighed once in the same place.
Could be I only lost 9lbs in first week and not 11lbs, and have now lost another 2lb.
I'll never know so I'll have to stick to the readings!
Thought our scales were correct!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

xxx

Morning lovelies!! :)

Well, I got on scales, thought I'd lost 2lbs, but then moved them and hadn't, so moved them again, and hadn't!
Oh well!
I am wondering if those 2lbs lost on the last day of my first week were now correct, as I only weighed once in the same place.
Could be I only lost 9lbs in first week and not 11lbs, and have now lost another 2lb.
I'll never know so I'll have to stick to the readings!
Thought our scales were correct!

Hope you all have a lovely day!

xxx
Either way you have done fantastic :) 11 and 0 or 9 and 2 is still brilliant when you look at the overall picture.
(although I know I will be agonising over it when I am on week two, feel free to tell me my own advise!!)

xx

You're right :)
Overall it's a brilliant loss, so I am happy. Just wish I'd have weighed in a couple of places at the end of week 1, then I would know for sure, but no point dwelling on it.
You'll do great! I knew this week could be tough weight-loss wise, so I'm not bothered. I know it's impossible not to lose weight on this diet, so am not disheartened either!
Hope you have a lovely day :) xxx

Hi Nat! I hope you drop a little by tomorrow! But if it doesn't - you have a very good mentality and know that there's no way you're not losing fat on this diet, even if the scales refuse to budge!

Hope you have a lovely day ahead of you! It's sunny down in London today, but I'll be stuck in classrooms all day... meh! Well, there'll be time to enjoy sunshine in the summer - by which time you'll be slim and wearing wonderful floaty dresses, running around in the grass with LO... :)

xx

Hiya lovely! :)

Me too, but if not, no probs. I know it'll go, so am not really bothered. A loss is always nice, but I'm not going to fret if it doesn't happen this week.

It's beautiful here too, going to take LO around the local country park - about a 3 mile walk, all helps!
Aww, shame you're stuck in a classroom!
Still, fingers crossed the weather is now on the turn, and you'll get to enjoy it v.soon! :)
Haha! Hope so!!
Have a good day!
xxx

Hey Nat, hope uv had a gd day, is it official weigh in day 4 u tomoz xx

It is! No change in weight, so am not expecting any.

Somehow, I've managed to go over on cals (only by 18) today, and total carbs over 60g - on just packs and a bit of veg! Think I've chosen the wrong combination for one day!

I have been hungry today, which is unusual so I looked at my calendar - women's monthies due on Friday, so that would explain it. It MAY also explain no weight loss due to water retention - that's what I'm hoping anyway lol!! ;)

How's your day been?

xxx

Back