I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Hi Bee! :)

How's your day been? Good, I hope!

Been for a 3 mile walk, burned 350 cals, so hope that's helped - knowing my luck I'll have gained due to muscles having more water in them, arrgghhh!! ;)
Lovely and sunny, but sooooooo cold!

I'm not expecting to have lost tbh, esp as I now know my monthly visit is due on Friday!
I always retain water in the week before!

xxx

Had a good day thanks, always feel better once Monday is out of the way. Glad uv had a nice day:D xxx

Peaches!! :)
Once I get back to work, I always feel better once I get to Wednesday! Don't know why I want to go back thinking about it, must be mad, but it's my independence so I will :)
Glad you've had a nice day too :)
xxx

Bee! :)
I know, hate it - but hopefully I'll get a bigger than expected loss next week!! I can wish can't I!!
xxx

Night Ladies!

Weigh-in tomo - I'm not expecting any losses at all, not after gaining then losing those 2lbs!
Just hope week 3 brings better results!

Will post as soon as I can get online in the morning :)

Sweet Dreams! :) xxx

Good Morning Ladies!

Week two over, phew - not much happened weight wise, so here goes! -

11st 8lbs - loss of 1lb (however, I did gain 2lbs, lost them again, then lost one more, so I'm happy!)
= total loss of 12lbs to date.

Measurements -

Neck - 13.5" STS
Shoulder Circ - 37" - loss of 1"
Chest - 37.5" - loss of 0.5"
Natural Waistline - 29.75" - loss of 0.5"
Waistline - 32.75" - loss of 1.25"
Hips (widest part) - 38.5" - loss of 1.5" **
Hips (natural hipline) - 36.5"
Forearms - 8" - loss of 0.5"
Biceps - 11.25" - loss of 0.5"
Thighs - 23.5" - loss of 0.5"
Calves - 15.5" - loss of 0.5"

Total loss for this week = 10" all over

**I have however, been measuring my hips in the wrong place (wish S&S had sent me their brochure in the first instance!) - I've been measuring around the widest part, i.e., tops of my legs, around the bottom of my bottom (lol). Apparently, you measure around the top of the hip-bone, just as your derriere starts to curve out!
However, as I have been measuring incorrectly, I will keep measuring there, but also add in a new measurement (will need it for my clothes!! :D).

So, in effect, a 1lb loss on last week, but a 10" loss all over. That's a little confusing - where have the inches gone, when I've only lost 1lb!! :confused:

I am clinging to the fact I may be retaining water due to TOTM being due, and hoping for a better loss in week 3!

Have a great day eveyone! :)
xxx

Thats fantastic Nat, Iv read a few times on here people havent lost weight on odd weeks but have lost inches!!

Ur doing ace and after all it is the inches u want rid of right:D

Have a gd day lovey xxx

I am very pleased with the inch loss! Though I don't understand how I can lose all those inches, yet only 1lb, lol!
Oh well, a loss is a loss is a loss ;) I'm happy!

Yep, want rid of inches AND weight lol! Hoping wk3 is better - everything I've read and been told, it is supposed to be!

Thanks lovely, you too! :)
xxx

Thanks Belle! :) xxx

Morning Bee!

Thank you! :)

I know, I don't get it either, so I am going to look in to it (I need to know these things!!).

Fingers crossed, huh??!!

Your weigh-in is tomo isn't it? Have you avoided the scales? I still can't keep away lol!

xxx

Woop! Well done Nat. 12lbs in two weeks is unbelievable! :-D Brilliant inch loss too :) I forgot to measure my inches.

Yes, measure, because even though I only lost 1lb, I lost 10" this week, God knows how, lol!!

Have a fab day!!
xxx

Well done Nat!!
The reason for no loss on the scale is - some researchers believe - that when a fat cell empties itself of fat, it can become filled with water. Maybe it has a lesser density than fat and it doesn't bulge out so much? :) Who knows. At least you know the thing you want gone is all slowly melting away!! :D

Right, I am running late, am off out to see some friends, and hubby is looking after LO! He's keeping to his word!!

Be back later, have a great day everyone! xxx

Well done Nat!!
The reason for no loss on the scale is - some researchers believe - that when a fat cell empties itself of fat, it can become filled with water. Maybe it has a lesser density than fat and it doesn't bulge out so much? :) Who knows. At least you know the thing you want gone is all slowly melting away!! :D

Thanks my lovely!! :)
And thanks for explaining - that makes sense. Saves me researching too, so a BIG thank you for that!
Yep it is, and I love it, lol!

Have a great day!!

xxx

Well, a lovely day!

I went to see some friends, one who's travelled up from Essex who I've not seen since November, was lovely!
Hubby looked after LO, so I had a free day, yipee! I love to be with my LO, but a day out on my own is a treat, and a rarity!
Lots of temptation, but I resisted and just had my Dark Choc Truffa Bar and half a litre of water, and two small black coffee's.

Best of all - everyone remarked on my weight loss - the last time I saw most of them I was 13st 2lbs, and one hadn't seen me since I was 13 st 14lbs - so I think it was a shock for them! They also said how healthy I looked - no wonder with all this flippin water, I feel like an extra from Titanic!

I need some jeans! Mine now hang off me and look ridiculous - I had to wear a long floaty top to cover the tops of them!. My size 12's are a tad tight, and I think wearing tight jeans when my legs are still large is not a good look!
I'll have to stick it out and wear leggings, don't see point in buying jeans I may only have to wear for a couple of weeks!

A really nice day, blew the cobwebs away!

Hope you've all had a good day too! :) xxx

Ahh glad uv had a gd day!!:)

I'm living in my leggings and have done for ages lol, cant wait to buy skinny jeans and actually be skinny!!!:D xxx

Back