I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Will b interesting 2 see what happens defo!
Had a good day diet wise but a crappy day at work, can't stop coughing and its driving me mad!!! Xxx

Will b interesting 2 see what happens defo!
Had a good day diet wise but a crappy day at work, can't stop coughing and its driving me mad!!! Xxx

Awww! Hope you're feeling better today?
I can't imagine being sick and on this diet - I need fuel when I'm ill! Are you managing okay or are you finding you're having to have a little more!
Have a good day hun :) xxx

Morning Nat, im managing ok really apart from having loads of strepsils oh and a hot vimto the other night, that tasted so good, im not weighing tomoz, gonna wait till next sat!

Have a lovely day xxx:D

Sorry for my late reply Peaches, not been on here since this morning - finally managed to get outta here, lol!!

Had a good day thanks, though not looking fwd to weekend, it's big housework clean up, arrrgghhh! Boo!

I wouldn't worry too much about what you've had to take, you've been ill, I think stuff like that is needed, even if just for comfort.

I had Tandoori Chicken for tea, with a load of onions which are high in carbs - Stuff it, it's one night, won't make much difference! I am determined to fit this in to my life, and not let it rule me! That way I know I'll succeed! :)

Hope you've had a good day? :) xxx

Thanks lovely! :D xxx

Nighty Night Folks :) xxx

Morning you! :)

Same here, really making me miserable now!!

Got big clean up today, hate it! Will take me most of the day - doesn't help that I'm shattered for some reason!

Hope you have a great day lovely! :) xxx

Boring boring boring day!

Oh well, just a bit more tomo morning, then I am free, lol!

Hope you've all had a good day?

xxx

Hope u have a lovely day Nat xx:D

Happy St Patrick's Day Nat! Hope you've a lovely day and that you feel full of beans after being shattered yesterday!!

Here's a fun fact for ya: St Patrick rode around in a chariot :-D The Irish are responsible for spaces between words when written down!!!!

Hope u have a lovely day Nat xx:D

Sorry for my late reply - mad again most of the day!

Yep, it's been good thanks, hope you've had a good day?
And pls let me know how your Daughter got on!
:) xxx :)

Morning Nat! Wishing you a lovely (and hopefully relaxed?) Sunday!

x

Good Evening Lovely :)

Not exactly relaxing, but good all the same!

How's your day been?

xxx

Happy St Patrick's Day Nat! Hope you've a lovely day and that you feel full of beans after being shattered yesterday!!

Here's a fun fact for ya: St Patrick rode around in a chariot :-D The Irish are responsible for spaces between words when written down!!!!

Hiya Peri! :)

Same to you! Have you managed to resist the Guinness??!! ;)

Yep, but got yet another headache, arrrgghhh. Roll on nicer weather - I can cope with just about anything then!!

Wow, that's a couple of things I didn't know! Good job The Irish invented that - can you imagine trying to read a load of joined up words, lol!!

How's your day been?

:) xxx

Hey Nat! How you doing hun? Just catching up - sorry I've been awol! x

Good Evening lovely! :)

I'm good thanks. Better now I am sat down lol!
How're you? Good I hope!

No need to apologise to me EVER!
I've been AWOL a bit myself - weekends are busy, so much for relaxing, lol!!

xxx

Back