I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Well, finished the housework, then rushed around getting a few more things done.

We went out for dinner with Mum, I had poached Salmon and boiled eggs with a small salad - took me over 900 cals - but that was my intention.
Carbs just over 30g, so I know I'm safe.

Just looking forward to Tuesday to see how successful this week has been!

Hope you've all had GREAT days!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) xxx

Good Evening lovely! :)

I'm good thanks. Better now I am sat down lol!
How're you? Good I hope!

No need to apologise to me EVER!
I've been AWOL a bit myself - weekends are busy, so much for relaxing, lol!!

xxx

Thanks sweetie :D Sounds like u must have burnt off some serious calories with all the cleaning lovely!!

Food sounds good too! Where did you go?

I have to go to Wetherspoons on Tues for OH's mums bday. Don't know what to have! I am a vegetarian so it makes it so much harder. Might just have a side salad but I reckon it'll look really silly! :( Any suggestions? xx

Hiya Peri! :)

Same to you! Have you managed to resist the Guinness??!! ;)

Yep, but got yet another headache, arrrgghhh. Roll on nicer weather - I can cope with just about anything then!!

Wow, that's a couple of things I didn't know! Good job The Irish invented that - can you imagine trying to read a load of joined up words, lol!!

How's your day been?

:) xxx

ah more headaches?? That's not good :( i know dehydration can cause headaches but you're so good for water intake. Prior to the diet were you prone to headaches?

Lol I don't drink Guinness (my mam was told to drink it when she was pregnant with me and my twin)! I'm a disgrace to my country. My day has been grand. Was supposed to meet with friends but they cancelled - ah well!!!

Measured my waist along the belly button earlier and I've lost a further 3 inches! So that was a great way to celebrate Paddys - without drink! Ha!

Is your WI tomorrow?! Dying to see how you get on this week !!!

Good Evening Lovely :)

Not exactly relaxing, but good all the same!

How's your day been?

xxx

I'm sorry your Sunday wasn't as relaxing as it should have been! :( Hopefully the start of the new week will bring much more steady and peaceful times :) And Wi for you on Tuesday! I just know you'll have great results and hopefully will be able to tick that next target on your list ;)

x

Thanks sweetie :D Sounds like u must have burnt off some serious calories with all the cleaning lovely!!

Food sounds good too! Where did you go?

I have to go to Wetherspoons on Tues for OH's mums bday. Don't know what to have! I am a vegetarian so it makes it so much harder. Might just have a side salad but I reckon it'll look really silly! :( Any suggestions? xx

Morning!! :)

I hope so, but exercise apparently shouldn't be done on this diet as it can add muscle weight, lol!!
Oh well, I'll know tomo!!

We went to a pub near to Mum's. It's lovely food, and they always accommodate me :)

Well, for starters, you could ask for a large salad instead of a small one.
Vegetarian, hmmm - do you have fish? I'm guessing not. You could have quorn if they do it. OR, you could ask for a veggie burger (no bun) to go with your salad. OR, ask for 3-4 boiled eggs with your salad (I always have 4 when I eat out!).

When I spoke to S&S, they said, as long as I kept my carbs low, going over on cals didn't matter, and I've proved that by going over several days a week and still losing :)

Hope that helps? Places will always accommodate you - mine should have come with a hollandaise sauce and new potatoes, but I refused the sauce and asked for eggs instead of potatoes. Once you get in to the habit of looking out for what you can and can't have it gets easier.

Have a great day lovely! xxx

ah more headaches?? That's not good :( i know dehydration can cause headaches but you're so good for water intake. Prior to the diet were you prone to headaches?

Lol I don't drink Guinness (my mam was told to drink it when she was pregnant with me and my twin)! I'm a disgrace to my country. My day has been grand. Was supposed to meet with friends but they cancelled - ah well!!!

Measured my waist along the belly button earlier and I've lost a further 3 inches! So that was a great way to celebrate Paddys - without drink! Ha!

Is your WI tomorrow?! Dying to see how you get on this week !!!

Morning Peri! :)

Yep, prone to them I'm afraid - I went to bed early last night just so I could get rid of it, but I can feel it's on it's way back! I have strong painkillers, but don't want to take them as they can cause constipation, and as it's WI day tomo, I am not risking that lol!! ;)

I am teetotal now, but I used to love Guinness! I could drink tons of the stuff, lol! Very fattening though isn't it?

Awww, shame your friends cancelled :( Hope you've been able to rearrange?

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! I am SO pleased for you! I know it was bothering you not losing inches there, so that's just FAB! :D
Yep, a definite way to celebrate!

Yes it's tomo :eek: I'm not bargaining on a great loss, but I am feeling slimmer, so will carry on regardless! People are really noticing now - this is the best thing I've ever done, weight wise!!

Will post results in the morning!

Have a great day lovely! :) xxx

I'm sorry your Sunday wasn't as relaxing as it should have been! :( Hopefully the start of the new week will bring much more steady and peaceful times :) And Wi for you on Tuesday! I just know you'll have great results and hopefully will be able to tick that next target on your list ;)

x

Morning Minerva! :)

I hope so too, though got a lot on this week, so can't see it somehow! :( Oh well, I can hopefully make up for it next weekend!

Yep, the big day tomo! Not expecting much, but do feel slimmer - as long as some more inches have gone, and at least 1lb, I'll be happy!

Don't know if my target of getting in to the 10's by the end of March is going to happen though - my friends Hen Do is next weekend, I was thinking of having the day off, and if I do, that'll put paid to that goal! Oh well, LIFE is more important to meeting a tiny goal - if I decide to have a day off, I'll just pick up again, and move my goal posts! :D
I've lost WAY more than expected in these few short weeks, so I'm not going to get freaky about this diet - If I have a day off, I have a day off!

Hope you have a great day sweetie! :) xxx

Morning lovelies! :)

WI tomo - I FEEL slimmer, my size 12 jeans are now loose on me (though I still have the dreaded Muffin Top - from pregnancy I hope!), though I don't think I'll have lost much this week - just a feeling.

I'll be doing this diet for 5 more weeks, then a refeed before Max's 1st Birthday and our friend's wedding. If I need to lose more after that (which I think I will as I can't see me getting to 10st before then!), I'll just continue until I do, then embark on a healthy diet & exercise plan - am really missing Zumba!

How're you all? Good I hope?

Have a FABULOUS day!!

:grouphugg:

I think you could reach goal in 5 weeks! If you aren't at it I'd wager you won't be far off it!!! And you've not got much to lose to arrive in the 10s of stones :) I reckon you'll do it!!!! You're kicking serious arse! Although like you said life is far more important than reaching mini goals. Bet you can't wait for the hen night! I'd say it'd be great craic!!! I've never been to a hen night though. ARGH!!! Saw a very uh interesting hen party roaming the streets at maybe 5pm some day last weekend - the bride was carrying an inflatable representation of the male member. It was HUGE - the size of a toddler. If I was the bride to be I'd have "accidentally" punctured it....

I hope so! I've figured if I lose 2lbs per week, I'll be 3lbs off goal. But I want to get to around 6lbs below that for the inevitable water weight gain :)

It's a hen weekend - they're not big drinkers so it's not going to be mad. They're hiring a cottage in the Peak District, and I'm just going for the day on Saturday (don't want to leave Max!!), so there'll be lots of food but no booze.
Cakes and sarnie's galore - I think I may have a bit, then get straight back on the diet, really don't want to ruin it, so I will decide on the day :)

That's so crass! No way would I entertain walking the streets like that lol! Some people have no shame lol!! ;)

xxx

Well another busy day! Not getting on here much - will have to do something about that lol!! ;)

Well, it went against EVERYTHING I believe in or wanted to do, but hubby came home and said his mother had stopped smoking, so could we go up this afternoon! ARRRGGHHH!

I went againt everything and agreed! :confused:

His mum was very pleasant, but his dad completely ignored me! What the F is that all about! I mentioned it to hubby on the way home, and he just said, 'Don't worry about it.'
I told him that I didn't think it was very nice, seems as I've not actually done anything wrong! He didn't really say much to that, but at least he knows I am very unhappy about it.

Well, two can play that game!

I'm pleased in a way - not for me, as if I never had to go again it would be too soon, but Max gets to see all his cousins and his Nan & Grandad, and he enjoyed himself. However, I am not prepared to be ignored when I've done nothing wrong! If anything, I think (am I wrong!) I deserve an apology! Never gonna happen though, so no point even hoping for that!

If they think I'm just going to paper over this and forget about it, they're wrong.
I don't know what to do yet, I have to have a good think about everything, but there's no way I'm putting up with that!

There's soooooooooo much history, but a little snippet -
Around 6 years ago, hubby's mum & dad had to declare themselves bankrupt (her fault - gambling). To save hubby's dad's business - when NO ONE ELSE would help (including any of his children), I bought hubby's dad's van off him so he didn't lose it, therefore he wouldn't lose his trade either.
I also loaned them a huge amount of money to save them. This was around Springtime, and hubby's Dad told me he'd start to pay me back by October of that year.
October came and went, no money. I didn't say anything as I knew they were struggling and I didn't need the money at the time.

However, around 18 months later, hubby and I split up - hubby turned nasty, and stopped paying my wages (I work for him). I had no choice - I had to ask for them to pay me back, as much as they could, as soon as they could.
Of course he couldn't pay me, so hubby sold the car (which was half mine!!!) and gave me the money back, so in effect, he took over the loan.

Because of me asking that, hubby's dad has never forgiven me!

WTF!!!!

Strange how some people have VERY short memories - never ceases to amaze me! I saved his livelihood, and saved them from bankruptcy. No thanks (didn't really want thanks though to be honest), but I did NOT expect him to turn against me because HIS SON left me with no choice but to ask for my WELL OVERDUE money back!

Can you see what I'm up against here?!

I will never understand how he could treat me like that when I really did save his a-ss!! And it seems, he's still got a problem today.

Never again will I do any favours - not if this is how I'm treated!

Told you there was a lot of history, didn't I, lol!! And that's just a BIT of it! I could write a flippin book!

Now, I could be wrong in my views, but that's how I feel and I can't change that. Nor do I want to.

I think I deserve better - my heart is always in the right place, UNTIL I am pushed too far, then I snap, and when I snap, I REALLY snap!!

Anyway, that's what's been on my mind today....INJUSTICE lol!!

God, if I told my mum, she would go ballistic, so I've got to keep quiet!

And no matter what, I suppose I've got to go there now she's stopped smoking, seems as that was the only reason I was keeping Max away!
Grrrrrr, it goes against everything I feel comfortable with!

I wish I could speak my mind, put them straight, but that would cause huge problems - and that's not fair on hubby. So, I suppose I'll have to grin and bear it. Really not happy, and wondering what I can to do get my point across without stabbing them with it, ha!! ;)

D-Day tomo - end of week 4, am excited for WI, but not expecting much. My clothes feel great on me - I've yet to get in to some, but I know that will happen :)
Will post results asa I can in the morning!
I have my eye on a lovely dress for our friend's wedding, but am holding off till the last minute - that'll be my treat to myself for all this work!

Not that I can afford it, am so skint now Max is here - I don't have anything left over now every month apart from a pittance to live on!

Wonder if hubby's dad would give me a loan...... ;)

Anyway, I am fine. I can hold my head up high knowing I was the bigger person by going. They can't accuse me of trying to cause trouble - even though they have managed to accuse me of everything but grand larceny so far!!! Ha!

So, I figure, slowly-slowly-catchy-monkey. I'll get my say. I just don't know how or when yet!

Hope you've all had great days?

See you tomo,
Goodnight Lovelies!

:gen126:

God, reading that back, I sound like such a doormat!
I'm not - I'm just too flippin good natured, and if I can help someone, I will.

Writing that has made me realise that hubby owes me for my half of the car he sold, lol!
That will keep for another day ;)

Night ladies! xxx

You definitely did the right thing by taking Max round there, you were the bigger person and it was for Max's good :D I constantly have to be 'the bigger person' when it comes to my ex husband and OH goes mad about it, but now son is growing up and is starting to realise that his Dad isn't all he thought and how much I've done for him and it's a kind of payback (not that I need it, I'm just happy to keep their relationship going and to sleep at night knowing I can do the right thing)

But jeez - they sound like they could have their own episode of Jeremy Kyle all to themselves!! And wtf your hubby stopped paying your WAGES? I feel livid on your behalf!

tbh they're probably embarrassed that you had to pull them out of the hole years ago and kind of resentful as if you might think you're better than them (just thinking inside their heads from what I know about them!) - very petty

Good luck for weigh in! you're doing great :D

Morning, and THANKS Lou! :D

I know what you mean. I don't have to say anything to Max, he'll figure it out for himself when he's older. She didn't stop smoking so she could see him btw, she stopped cos she can no longer afford it! So, she couldn't stop for her grandson! Grrrr lol!!

Hahahahaha!! Made me laugh re the Jeremy Kyle ref! I've often thought that myself!
Yep he did - I wasn't thinking straight at the time, but Of I am going to remind him lol!! ;)

Whatever they feel, they've got no right to be downright ignorant, and I'll keep telling hubby until he has a word - will save me doing it, which will cause a whole heap more trouble! I know they put up with me for his sake, and to be honest, the feeling in mutual. Always has been.

Just going to post my results for week 4 now!..........

Have a fabulous day lovely! :)

xxx

Morning Lovelies!

So, here are my Week 4 WI / Inch Loss Results! -

11st 2lbs - -2.5lbs

Measurements in Week 4 -

Neck - 13" - STS
Shoulder Circ - 36" - STS
Chest - 36.5" - Loss of 1"
Natural Waistline - 28.5" - Loss of 1"
Waist (Belly Button) - 31" - Loss of 1.25"
Hips - 37.25" - Loss of 1"
Natural Hips - 35.5" - Loss of 1"
Forearms - 8" - Loss of 0.25"
Biceps - 11" - Loss of 0.25"
Thighs - 22.5" - Loss of 0.5"
Calves - 15" - Loss of 0.5"

= 7.25" All Over Loss!

Total Losses at end of first month -

18lbs and 33" All Over! - More than I ever dreamed of! :D

Neck - 0.5" Loss
Shoulder Circ - 3" Loss
Chest - 3.5" Loss
Waist - 5" Loss
Natural Waist - 5.5" Loss
Hips - 4.75" Loss
Natural Hips - (Don't have original measurements, as was measuring in wrong place!) Since Week 3 - 1" Loss
Forearms - 0.5" Loss
Biceps - 1" Loss
Thighs - 3.75" Loss
Calves - 1.5" Loss

I am thrilled with my first month's results! :) I know week one was exceptional and a lot of water, but each week I've lost inches, this week more than last!

Whoop, bring on the next month!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

:bighug:

Wow Nat, that is just amazing, massive well done 2 u, hope u have a lovely day xxx

Thanks Peaches,

Am pleased!!

Wonder if I'll manage the 10's by the end of March - not sure as it's my friend's Hen Do on Saturday - not sure if I'll have a day off or not yet. Want to enjoy it, but don't want to ruin all my hard work! We'll see! :)

Have a FAB day! :) xxx

I've made a huge blooper!

Only TWO shakes and TEN bars left! Arrrghhh! Loads of meals, breakfasts, and soups.....
Think I'll have to place an order to balance out what I have, flippin heck!

Oh well, I have a bit of money left over from selling my phone, so I can use that :)

xxx

I don't think a day off would hurt, uv done amazing and deserve a treat!! Just get straight back on plan the next day xxx

Back