I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Hey Nat glad things are looking up and OH has apologised (score!) - marriage is a lifelong battle ;);) but the wife will win in the end ;)

don't worry about little bit of pizza, it'll be fine and I really hope you get to your hen do today!

Morning Nat, hope u have a lovely day xx

Hiya Ladies :)

Thanks for your lovely messages!

Well, the snow was bad, but hubby dug the car out and I drove the 40 miles to a remote village in the middle of nowhere in all this snow - I panic driving in - snow, on the motorway, and in the dark. And I managed all today, whoop! :)
Took a looooong time to get home as the snow was really bad (my car is useless in snow), and on the motorway, there was a couple of accidents, so very slow moving traffic.

Sooooo glad I went though, it was BRILL and just what I needed! Had a great day, and am quite proud of myself driving over there in this weather!

I haven't fallen off the wagon, I've taken a HUGE leap off it!
Seriously seriously had too much today, and I know it has really affected the diet............

I had - copious amounts of delish sarnie's,crisps, 3large brownie's with clotted cream, a scone with clotted cream and jam, and a huge cupcake! Around 3,000 cals at least, and I daren't even think about carbs! :eek:

I am wondering how my stomach has coped after nearly five weeks of nothing - I seriously thought it would have shrunk lol!! :confused:

Oh well, I had a day off and I enjoyed myself. Back on track tomorrow - I just hope I've not done TOO much damage, but I thought, 'This is my one day off, I am going to enjoy it!' And I did :)

I know the scales will upset me come WI on Tuesday though! I know I'll pay for this!!

Oh well, pick myself up and dust myself down ready for another month on this diet, with NO MORE days off!

Dreading WI though!

Hope you've all had good days!!??

:) xxx :) xxx :)

ooh Nat what a blow out!! YUM! Don't worry about it - in for a penny in for a pound ;) you *might* have gained a little or sts by Tuesday but it'll all be gone and more by the following week

Don't weigh today though :eek: food in transit and glycogen could give you a shock!! But it isn't fat - you're still on a calorie deficit for the whole week you won't have gained any fat

Glad you had a smashing day - you needed it :D (my tummy just did a big rumble thinking about brownie with clotted cream)

Hope you get back on it successfully today - that's the tricky bit :D

yeah. my tummy is very excited over the brownies YOU had. hahahaha. *rumbly tumbly*

I am so glad you went and enjoyed yourself fully! The weight, if any, will be water and will have probably done you quite a bit of good, really. Your poor body has been deprived for weeks and weeks now. Dont worry about what you had. xxx

Hope you have a good day today! :) x

Morning Lou, Kellly, & Everyone! :)

Yep, a humongous blowout!

I figured if I was going to have a day off, might as well enjoy it! No stomach craps or anything like that, like other people have reported after a day on carbs. And didn't think my stomach could take that much food - I figured it would have at least shrunk a little, but nooooooooo, I ate everything in sight, ha! ;)

Not weighing til Tuesday, and to be honest, I wouldn't weigh unless I had to. I really want to leave it long enough to get rid of the damage lol!!

Yes, I did need it - not necessarily all that food ;) but time out and to recharge my batteries. I wish I could have stayed over but needed to get back for Max :) Def blew the cobwebs away though!
They'll all be there still now, probably having a huge fry up, then a walk in to the village for a pub lunch, so prob best I came home lol!

The clotted cream was to go with the scones, but I helped myself to some to smear a dollop on each bite of brownie - it caught on and soon everyone was doing it. I highly recommend! :D

Not hungry (yet) - I know I'll be out of ketosis, but I don't care. Back on plan today, and I will stay that way until 23rd April (only 4 more weeks - no way will I get anywhere near target now! :( ) - then a refeed week, then Max's 1st Birthday Party, then his actual birthday, then our friend's wedding - all within the space of a week!. Will def put weight on then, but I'll be exercising too, to hopefully help with damage limitation.

Then, if I need to do a bit more, I will. Then it's healthy eating and lots of exercise for me!

Thanks for your kind words, and hope you have a GREAT Sunday! xxx

Morning Nat, sounds like u had a fab day and thats all that matters!! All that food sounds lush lol... hope u have a lovely day xxx

I'm glad you had a lovely time Nat!! I'm so, so glad you could catch up with all your friends and really were able to let go a bit! :)

Don't worry about the carb-overload, it'll be fine. :) I remember not being hungry until about 3pm (my lunch time) when I had my night out - the body's just not used to having so much food at the moment! So I guess there are positives, just listen to what your body's telling you today and moderate accordingly.

By the way - the stomach never shrinks! Once it's stretched out it stays that way. It just gets 'used to' having less; plus how much we want is usually down to chemicals and how our bodies react to certain food groups. I find that it's not usually the carbs that make me go crazy over food, it's sugar; so I tend to stay away from the stuff! :)
9 Surprising Facts About Your Stomach

Be positive! This was a planned event, so no need to think negatively about not being near your goal in a few weeks time. You'll be within a few lbs of your goal by then and you'll feel amazing... trust me! Stick with the plan and you'll get there sooner than you think.

xx

Hi Nat sounds like you had a well deserved blow out you'll have no bother getting back on track just stay focused on your goal! I know you can do it! Even through all the Hale you've had you still manage to be such a positive person, you are amazing xx

I have been a very naughty girl over the past two weeks so must take some of your positivity and motivation and get back in gear, hope you have a wonderful day xxx

Morning Nat, sounds like u had a fab day and thats all that matters!! All that food sounds lush lol... hope u have a lovely day xxx

Evening Peaches! :)

I did, but now worrying about weight gain, arrgghh! Been out to eat today too, though I stuck to poached salmon, eggs and a salad. Not gone over on cals/carbs - but I've missed out two packs to ensure I don't go over.

It's strict again now, so no more troughing out lol!

Thanks hun, hope you've had a good day too? xxx

I'm glad you had a lovely time Nat!! I'm so, so glad you could catch up with all your friends and really were able to let go a bit! :)

Don't worry about the carb-overload, it'll be fine. :) I remember not being hungry until about 3pm (my lunch time) when I had my night out - the body's just not used to having so much food at the moment! So I guess there are positives, just listen to what your body's telling you today and moderate accordingly.

By the way - the stomach never shrinks! Once it's stretched out it stays that way. It just gets 'used to' having less; plus how much we want is usually down to chemicals and how our bodies react to certain food groups. I find that it's not usually the carbs that make me go crazy over food, it's sugar; so I tend to stay away from the stuff! :)
9 Surprising Facts About Your Stomach

Be positive! This was a planned event, so no need to think negatively about not being near your goal in a few weeks time. You'll be within a few lbs of your goal by then and you'll feel amazing... trust me! Stick with the plan and you'll get there sooner than you think.

xx

Hey Minerva! :)

It was brill! I'm just looking through photo's everyone has put on FB, it was so well thought out and organised, just perfect!

You're so right! It got to around 3-3.30pm and I was starving! Had a decent meal, but I'm still hungry! However, as I am only just under on cals for the day (and very low on carbs), I'm not having anything else. I need to be strict now - I've only got 4 weeks to lose as much as poss!

Thanks for the link, that is indeed very enlightening, and I recommend everyone reads it. Thank you! :)

Awww, I hope you're right! I have a sinking feeling that I won't lose much more now - and given I'll gain during re-feed and the few days after, with so much happening occasion wise, I know I'll put some back on!

Oh well, I'll just have to start again after 4th May!!

Anyway, hope you've had a good day? I'm shattered (again!), so another early one for me!!

xxx

Hi Nat sounds like you had a well deserved blow out you'll have no bother getting back on track just stay focused on your goal! I know you can do it! Even through all the Hale you've had you still manage to be such a positive person, you are amazing xx

I have been a very naughty girl over the past two weeks so must take some of your positivity and motivation and get back in gear, hope you have a wonderful day xxx

Hiya FBG!!! :)

Aww, thanks lovely! That's very kind of you to say so :)
I've had some tough knocks - it does toughen one up, so I am a lot more positive than I used to be! Just wish I felt more positive about reaching NEAR goal in the next 4 weeks, lol! If I can just lose enough for the inevitable water weight gain, I'll be happy - then I can start again after all the special occasions are done with.

A break will probably do my body good - not good to starve oneself for a lengthy period.

Awww, have you been struggling? How's the weight loss going? It's tough isn't it? I found some weeks so easy but this week I've struggled with temptation a LOT!
Am hoping that goes away pretty soon lol! Doesn't help I have to get back in to ketosis!!

I've had a good day thanks my lovely, hope you have too? xxx

Morning Ladies! :)

Okay, got a problem.

Seriously constipated (sorry for TMI) - got Senokot, not working! Any idea's? It's WI day tomo, and I feel so bloated! :(
WI not as important as feeling horrible - any advice greatly received! ;)

Hope you all have FAB days! :) xxx

Thank Lou, got to go out in a bit, will pop to chemist! Arrgggh! ;) xxx

Oh no Nat, hope u get urself sorted xxx

Back