I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Morning Ladies - THANK YOU for your advice, going to get some of that for def!

Glad you're okay Bee, hope you know we're always here for you? :)

Well WI results week 5 -

11st 1.5lbs - loss of 1lb - NOT BAD to say I had pizza on Friday evening, and totally troughed out on Saturday, was SO expecting a gain!! I actually FEEL bigger!!

Gained - 0.75" on Natural Waist
Gained - 0.5" on Waist (as per SnS)

Lost - 1.25" on Natural Hips
Lost - 1" on Hips (as per SnS)

All other measurements have stayed the same.

So, to conclude - Lost 1lb and 1" all over.

I'm happy at that, given I ate that ridiculous amount of cals/carbs/sugar on Saturday! I really expected a gain - how did I manage to consume all that and still lose, lol!
Oh well, not complaining!

Hope you all have a FAB day! :) xxx

Thanks Kelly - it's good to know a good binge every now and again doesn't cause too much damage!! ;)

Hope you're okay lovely. We are never given more than we can cope with, and things do have a way of sorting themselves out. I know it's sh*tty at present, but it will all work out. Just cling to that thought :) xxx

Just thought I'd share this -

Received my new SnS order, and I ordered some bars I've not tried before - Bars - Milk Chocolate Vanilla & Almond 32g.

They are GORGEOUS!

When I put it in to the SnS Meal Planner, the carbs came out at 6.6g! I questioned SnS as all the other bars are 14g or over. But nope, that's correct, only 6.6g of carbs! And 109 cals.

Just thought I'd share, in case you're interested in watching the carbs too! :) xxx

They're lush! Nice and moist and sorta chewy in a nice way :) xxx

o0oh!! Sounds lovely! I didnt get any bars at all in my new order with dietshack. partly becuse you have to buy them seperately and not in the pack (theyre subject to VAT and the rest isnt) and partly because theyre more expensive and partly - mostly - because i wanted to stay away from them. lol. Im going to be having 5 packs (plus eggs if need be) so i dont need that "treat". Plus Id like to change my mindset and the way I think about "treats". Anyway. LOL. Sounds lovely. I may get a few in a few weeks.

Weird, wonder why they're subject to VAT, yet none of the other 'packs'? Hmmmmm :confused:

You'll have to let me know how you get on with this new stuff. Have you started any yet? Just wondering how they compare to SnS?

It's good you get to eat more, I am most certain that was the problem before.

Do you get support with this Company? Mind you, even if you don't it's not like you're missing anything given you didn't get any from SmS anyway!!

xxx

That's brill!

What's the difference in cost? xxx

Wow Nat, 1lb is fab, go girl!! Think il give those bars a try, im gonna put an order in soon xxx

Hey Nat, I've been away from the forum for a few days! I'm delighted you were able to let off steam at the weekend! You deserved it and I'm so pleased that you still lost a pound!!! Really chuffed for you!!!

well, my order - 5 packs per day for a week (35 items) was 34.65 (free shipping!!) and on SnS 1 week at 5 packs a day would be 47.99 plus shipping. :) Muuch cheaper.

That's a VERY good price! I wonder how long they've been around...still got to have a look at their site! Am wondering if they're cheaper because they're just starting out and enticing custom with their excellent prices? May put them up a little after they've a good client base? Who knows, probably wrong, but that is very cheap compared to every VLCD I've come across!

Going to do some digging lol!!

Hope you have a fab day hun! xxx

Wow Nat, 1lb is fab, go girl!! Think il give those bars a try, im gonna put an order in soon xxx

Peaches!!! :)

Morning lovely!

Thank you - I was very surprised in a good way! No way did I expect a loss after my binge!!

Yep, I def recommend! Delish AND so much lower in cals n carbs!!
Wish I'd ordered more - only ordered 4, arrggghhhh!!

Have a fab day lovely! xxx

Can't believe you lost a pound you jammy so and so!!! go girl!!!!

Haha!! Thanks Lou! :)

Am hoping for more this week - I was hoping to hit the 10's by end of March, but can't see it happening now! Oh well, it's not the end of the world - a few days after won't hurt (but I'm going to check on the 1st, just in case! ;) )

Have a great day hun! xxx

I echo this sentiment!! Couldn't have put it better myself. :D

Good Morning Lovely! :)

Thank you! Very happy - as long as the scales keep going in the right direction, that's okay with me!

How're you? Hoping all's good in your world?

Have a fab day!! xxx

Hey Nat, I've been away from the forum for a few days! I'm delighted you were able to let off steam at the weekend! You deserved it and I'm so pleased that you still lost a pound!!! Really chuffed for you!!!

Peri!!!!! :)

How're you lovely? Nice to see you back :)

Aww thank you! It was fab, but I did think I had done some major damage! Really delighted at the 1lb loss. Don't feel like I deserve it, ha!
Hoping that keeping to plan, at least a couple of pounds go this week. Fingers crossed!

How're you? Hope everything is good for you?
And, hope you have a great day!! :) xxx

Back