I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

omgomgomgggggggggggggg! baby!!!!?? I know its early days but wooooooooooooooooooo! lol. I love babies!!! :bliss:

Ive had a migraine too but thats because IM NOT pregnant (thankfully :p ) ...TOTM is finally here. Your migraine, however....would be worth it if thats the reason why. Keep us posted. :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Speaking of babies...hows little Max doing? Bless him. I hope he's feeling better xx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! supersonic squeals I LOVE babies :D:D I'll wait with bated breath until you know for sure :D

Don't you worry about us lovey, you've had more than enough on your plate (and now even more!!!)

I wuv babies, lots of people I know having babies this year enough to (almost) make me broody. But I'm happy with my baby nephew and niece (aged 2 and 1) for my 'baby fix' as my 2 are growing up so fast

exciting!!

Awww that's great news Nat :D Do let us know when you find out!! :D :D :D

And !! As a side note :) You do not need any more calories than you do now for the first 3 months of a pregnancy (i.e. the normal amount 1700-ish). The last 6 months only require about 300 extra to your normal amount.

The whole "eating for two" is a total myth! ;)

Have a WONDERFUL Easter Sunday!!

x

Babbbbbbbbbyyyyyy!? Oooooh!!! Yeah do let us know when you find out!!!

I'm a twin - and even I'll admit I wouldn't want twins! It's so much more work! But we are frickin' adoreballs!!! Ha! :D

Argh so excited for you!!!!

PS: Btw I broke my diet outrageously :O I have a chocolate and pizza baby in my tummy :/

Thinking of you Nat xxx hope all is well luv and that you had a lovely Easter! Xxx

Hey everyone

Well, I'm having a really sh*t time! Sorry once again for not being on here!
Just nipped on quickly to say HI and hope you're all okay?

Right, so I still don't know about pregnancy, will be able to test on Friday. We'll see, but I do feel weird!

I am so stressed it's unbelievable! So, not kept to the diet, I'm just not in the right place to do so. Even then, I've lost weight and am now 10st 0.25lbs! Don't ask me how that happened cos I have been VERY naughty! May be it's the stress.

My friend is on her way over - nothing has been resolved :( My hubby is out playing golf with her OH today, and he's going to talk to him - my friend needs to know by Friday, so my hubby is going to get this across to him.

Max has a very nasty virus and is not right at all. Been to Docs, and they're concerned enough to want him back tomo and Friday! :( I'm so worried, but at least they're doing something now, not just about the virus, but his eating/drinking and general wellbeing.

Max has given me his cold so I feel like I've been dug up - went to bed in my pj's AND a onsie last night and was still freezing!

My cat went missing, but turned up this morning.

So much on, so much worrying, and I am so run down! Trying to help everyone and keep all the balls in the air. I need a rest!

I'll be back (I hope!!) later to catch up with you all properly. Just didn't want you to think I'd disappeared or was ignoring you! :( It's been so unbelievably stressful here, that when I have had a minute, the last thing I felt like doing was coming on the pc for any length of time :(

:bighug:

Oh honey! And here's me thinking...hoping that everything was settling down. I suppose its good that Max is finally being taken care of! Bless him, I hope they sort out whatever is making him unwell. And I hope your friend gets her situation sorted. Im glad your kitty came back. i dont let mine out because i dont have the stomach or the nerves to deal with them skipping off. Back home, our cats used to go out and if one didnt come home for a day i was a wreck! lol.

Oh i just hope everything gets better. xxxxxxxx :hug99:

He's okay, not managing as much as he did yesterday....he tends to get worse as the day goes on :( Oh well, back to Docs tomo. Hope they can help because I am so stressed it's unbelievable!

This stress diet is so much better than SnS! Eating crap and losing weight! Crazy!!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're all okay.

Back off to look after Max, or throw myself out the upstairs window - one of the two anyway!!! xxx

Awww Nat xxx sorry to hear lil Max is so poorly! Hope your OH can give ya a break later so you can have a bath - you need to de-stress!!! *hugs*

:bighug: aw Nat... I really hope Max recovers soon!! :( Poor little one...

wishing you all the best, we're all here for you to vent at whenever you need! Don't let the stress overwhelm you...!

xx Sending hugs!

Bless you all!

Well, the little guy gave his nasties to me! I was in bed all day yesterday! Had to phone Mum to come look after Max! Hubby was great and took Max to his Docs appt. Turns out he's got Rotavirus :( No wonder poor little thing has been so miserable!

I'm okay-ish today, thank goodness! Max seems to be perking up which is a HUGE relief! I am just so weak and have so much to catch up on - if I have a 'day off' boy do I pay for it lol!

I'm not even going to think about how much needs doing because that will just stress me even more, and I think I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime tyvm!! ;)

I need to catch up with you all and what's been going on in your lives, so will be looking at your diaries this weekend for def :)

Have a FAB weekend all, and I WILL catch up with you VERY soon!

xxxx

Ps. I highly recommend stress and Rotavirus - you lose weight for free!! ;)

hey Nat xxx

Sorry it's not gonna be much of a catchup or helpful motivational post here - feel like death warmed up (see my diary for the story).

I'm so sorry you got the virus! :( thank god though u now know why lil max (and you!) have been feeling so poorly!! You take the time you need to feel better and don't worry about catching up here or your diet right now. Everyone here adores you and we WANT you to feel better xxx ha love how I feel I can speak for the world (but in your case I think I can :p !!!)

Hugs xxxx

Aww hun :( I'll go over to your diary now to have a look what's up. Whatever it is, hope you're feeling much better soon.

Thanks SO much for your lovely words, that's a very kind thing to say :)

Well, I made the mistake of eating some sweet stuff yesterday, and have suffered today! So, decided to starve the virus outta my system. Not even hungry though, so that wasn't hard.

WI tomo, wonder what I'll be!? I bet whatever I've lost, I'll put back on though, always do with weight I've lost when ill!

Will pop over to your diary now lovely, you take care.
Goodnight :) xxx

Back