I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

*HUG*

hope you feel better today!! What were you down this week?! I'd say if you stick to plan 100% for the next week it won't go back on xxx Usually when I gain back weight lost during illness it's because my portions are bigger then they should be and I'm eating yummy but fattening stuff because I've missed eating in general!!

Hey Nat can you pop some rotavirus fumes into a jiffy bag and send them to me please ;) I feel like this is my only option now if I want to get into a playsuit by summer!! haha

Poor you and poor little Max, at least it has a name now and you know that there is definitely something wrong, bless ya :( hate it when babies are poorly, so heartbreaking :( and even worse when you're not feeling great yourself.

Leave all your jobs they'll all still be there when you're better (if your hubby is anything like mine ;);))

Hiya Ladies :)

Hoping you're all well?

I'll be careful Peri - no way am I putting any back on! (She says, having eaten cake. Though to be fair, my nephew made it, how could I refuse??!!).

Hey Bee!! How you doing?

Lol Lou! Seriously, I wouldn't wish this on any one! The first day, I thought I was dying!
A LOT better now, and Max is great, so it's all about building him back up again now!

Okay, not a huge loss, but then again, I haven't been on plan for 3 weeks now. Okay, I had a virus which wiped out my appetite for a few days, but I've lost every week. I consider myself very lucky - no water weight gain, no nothing! Can't figure out what's going on, but I am not going to complain!

So this week's weigh in, I am 3.5lbs down and another 3.5" lost.
I have a 29" waist and 36" hips!!! WHAT!!! I started off with a 33.5" Waist, and 42" Hips! WHOOP doesn't even come close!!! :D

Making a grand total for 7 weeks of 24.25lbs & 37.5" LOST!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond any expectations I ever had!

Okay, so today I was off plan, but I am still less than 1,000cals - so I figure it's impossible to put weight on at that anyway.

I have three weeks where I have GOT to get on plan and stay on plan, to try to shift as much as poss to get rid of my fat knees if I am going to get the dress I want for my friend's wedding! It's okay losing all this weight, but as I can't exercise due to too few cals, I have saggy bits! Fat knees are horrible!

However, I was rummaging this morning, looking for something different to wear apart from jeans or leggings - that's all I wear! So, I found out a pair of skinny trousers which I haven't been able to get in to since around Feb 2011.
I took one look and thought, 'No way am I going to get in to THEM!' but I tried them on, and they were LOOSE!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!
They were never loose before!

So how come I still have fat knees lol!! ;)

Anyway, I went out and I felt FAB! I even got two wolf-whistles - THAT hasn't happened in AGES! I used to hate it, thought it quite sexist, but hearing it today, I was quite chuffed. Pathetic I know, but it did do the old ego good after months and months of being overweight.

Anyway, I am determined to get in to that dress by 4th May, so I have to lose more! I have to get rid of the fat knees! They're wrinkly lol!!
Seeing the scales, how my clothes fit, and the boost in confidence should ALL be incentive enough. I just hope it is, because I have a tendancy to lose weight then see it as a green light to eat my body weight in cr*p!

Got to do it - Going to make that my mantra, I have no choice!

Hope you've all had a good day?

Finally managed to get out with the little lad and my sis, had a lovely day and the lovely MILD fresh air blew the cobwebs away!!

:bighug:

I'm so glad you are feeling better my lovely!! It's so good to see you in much more positive spirits. Is Max recovering well? :)

SOOOO CHUFFED for you!! LOOSE skinny jeans!! That is FAB! :D (not the loose skinny jeans per se, but you know what I mean!!). You sexy lady ;) - wolf whistles!! Whoop indeed! :D :D :D

I can't believe you're still zero-ing in on your knees... with all this amazing body transformation going on!! lol. You're so silly. :)

x

Right BACK ON PLAN after my naughty 3 weeks!

Aiming for another 6lbs by time our friends wedding comes.....I can hope!

Have a FAB day everyone! :) xxx

I bet no-one would notice your knees as being fat I'm sure you think they're worse than they are lol

wolf whistles woo hoo! *tuts - how sexist* (well jel!) I used to get that back in the day, when I was like 17(!) I'm totally invisible these days it seems but this will change :D I'll be out wearing that belt outfit like Jodie Marsh lol - deliberately walking past building sites haha

You sound well happy today - yay! Glad you're better

I'm in a great mood too, got a girls day with my daughter then taking the kids to my Mums to stay there with my sister and nephew and niece for a couple of days! SLEEPOVER! It's going to be so much fun (I might eat some choccie ;))

Hey Minerva! :)

You know, I have really missed you guys! In such a short space of time, I feel like you're friends. Call me weird, but that's how I feel! ;)

Well Minerva, Max was doing brilliantly, but today he's got a rotten cough and has refused all food! Luckily he's having milk though, and I am sneaking in loads of cals by adding double cream! Poor little lad must think it's normal to be ill! I just want him to be over all this!

I still think of myself as overweight, and in effect I am as my BMI is still over 25 but my lovely nephew has put a video on facebook from our day out yesterday, and I am really chuffed as my legs (which were huge, and I do mean huge!) look ok! Don't know what they'll look like in a dress though, so am thinking a spray tan as that always makes me look thinner lol!!

I seriously do have weird knees - never used to, but I have em now! They're wrinkly and sort of have a roll of fat hung over them! Still, I've chosen the dress for my friends wedding - I've measured it and it's 74cm from the top of the bust, so it will skim my knees. I phoned the shop to check, and they have ONE left so they're saving it for me, yay, that was lucky! Going to buy the shoes to match, and that's my treat for losing weight :)

I'll post a pic of my weird knees on here and then you'll see what the problem is lol!!

Hoping you're well lovely? I'll be getting to everyone's diaries and catching up properly tonight/tomo! xxx

Kelly my lovely!

Thanks hun, it's been horrible being away! I feel like I've missed so much. Got lots of catching up to do - I don't know what's going on and with whom, so I need to have a good catch up! :)

Well, day one back on plan? I think I can say I failed lol! Still below 1,500 cals though. Tbh now, I think to stop disappointing myself and just say I'm watching cals, and then I can exercise too!

How're you doing? Is the new diet any good? I really need to get to your diary to see what's been happening with you!! I feel awful because you're all here for me, yet where've I been for you?! :( Am a terrible friend!!
Will def be catching up with everyone tonight/tomo. Won't be going far tomo as Max is not right AGAIN! My friend is popping for a coffee then I'll take Max a walk, but apart from that, I need to get a few things done here, including sorting out Max's birthday cake (decorating it myself), and catching up with you all on here!
Managed to do my banking today and that's it - good job there wasn't a cliff nearby, or a river I could have thrown myself in, lol!! Been living WAY beyond my means, and I am not a happy bunny!!

Oh well, no longer buying SnS products or cigs, so surely that should make a difference to my budget lol!!

I'll be popping over to your diary to catch up!! xxx

Thank you Slim, that's very kind of you to say so!

Hope you're doing well? Do you have a diary on here? I would like to follow your journey, if you could just point me in the right direction?

Even though I only really followed SnS properly for 4.5 weeks, I've carried on losing (thanks to watching cals, but mainly a nasty dose of Rotavirus!!). As I don't seem to be able to get back on plan, I have now decided I am going to save the rest of my products, and just watch what I eat and get exercising.
At least that way, I can tone up my wobbly bits lol! That's one thing I missed - exercise! I've 3 weeks to get toned - not holding out much hope but tbh, I am very happy with how far I've come in such a short time that anything more is a bonus!

The journey doesn't end here, it's just starting really :)

xxx

Hey Nat! So you're Cal Counting now not S&Sing it?? Can't wait to see how you get on this week!

I'm also super excited to see this picture of your knees! Ha! My "thing" is my arms. I shouldn't complain though - arms can be toned, knees are tricky territory! In my experience (used to work in a clothes shop and they always had me in the changing rooms helping customers) knees tend to be something you just don't notice on people. So long as they're not dry/scaly they're grand x

If there's a handy pic of your dress online you should post a pic! I've picked a dress for my birthday and I'm waiting for it to arrive!!! This is mine Lydia Bright | Lydia Bright Dress with Wrap Front and Chiffon Trim at ASOS PS: I've never watched TOWIE!!!

Last edited:
My pleasure dear. I feel like I've barged in right in the middle of your interactions with the other ladies but I figured the more the merrier ;)
Plus I'm nice too lol

Here's the link to my diary. Not a super long one yet but if you feel you have nothing better to do feel free to have a read :)
Could do with as much support as I can get.
http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=311869

Hey Lou! :)

Def posting a pic of my knees, then you'll know I'm not exaggerating! I won't leave it on for long though, don't want to scare people, ha! ;)

EXACTLY! I was invisible for sooooooo long. I used to loathe, and I mean LOATHE wolf-whistles! They used to get the finger back, lol!!
Now though, I was actually quite flattered, because I feel better about myself, so to think others may see it too is a great confidence booster!
Don't expect it to carry on though, I'm 42, lol!!
And they were a distance away - I think cos I've got long blonde hair, from a distance I probably look younger than I am (they'd be disappointed if they got up close!!).
I refuse to adapt to 'The Rules' though and cut my hair, just because over 40, a woman should have shorter hair (who makes these rules up??!!).
My long hair will be with me for a good 20 years yet! ;)

Hahahaha!! Funny you should mention Jodie Marsh - she was on TV earlier and it showed a pic of that outfit. God, she had some guts!

I don't know how old you are, but you'd def be more than fine wearing a playsuit! I think life is too short to worry about what one should wear and shouldn't. Buy one, and wear it with pride - you'll def be in one by Summer! :)

Have a FAB time, and have some choccie if you want some! I think I'm proof that this can be done and weight can still be lost!!

xxx

Haha can't wait to see your knees!!!

New outfit sounds great :)

I'll take a photo tomo and post it. Hubby is here now - if I do it now he'll have me sectioned. He already thinks I'm weird, lol!!
I'll post pics of my wedding outfit in a min tho!!!
xxx

My pleasure dear. I feel like I've barged in right in the middle of your interactions with the other ladies but I figured the more the merrier ;)
Plus I'm nice too lol

Here's the link to my diary. Not a super long one yet but if you feel you have nothing better to do feel free to have a read :)
Could do with as much support as I can get.
My journey to slim and happy...

Hey, barge away!! Like you say, the more the merrier! We're all here to support each other, no matter what diet we're following. And it's more than that anyway, I think so anyway :)

Yes, I figured so - I either take to someone, or I don't, and you fit right in my lovely :)

Thanks for the link, I will have a mosey on over and stick my head in to your business lol!! You'll probably wish you'd never given it to me, ha!!

Right, going to post my wedding outfit. Yes, it is too young for me, but I don't care, I won't get away with wearing stuff like this for much longer, so I'm wearing it and that's that lol!!

xxx

Hey Nat! So you're Cal Counting now not S&Sing it?? Can't wait to see how you get on this week!

I'm also super excited to see this picture of your knees! Ha! My "thing" is my arms. I shouldn't complain though - arms can be toned, knees are tricky territory! In my experience (used to work in a clothes shop and they always had me in the changing rooms helping customers) knees tend to be something you just don't notice on people. So long as they're not dry/scaly they're grand x

If there's a handy pic of your dress online you should post a pic! I've picked a dress for my birthday and I'm waiting for it to arrive!!! This is mine Lydia Bright | Lydia Bright Dress with Wrap Front and Chiffon Trim at ASOS PS: I've never watched TOWIE!!!

Peri!!!! :)

Yes, I just don't seem to want to go back on plan, so I will count cals, which is pretty much what I've done for the last 3 weeks anyway! My daft Mum is apparently 'worried' about me! She thinks I'm losing too fast! I'm still over on BMI and a stone over what I consider to be a good weight for me. Even then I'll be a stone heavier than when I got married, but I don't want to be TOO thin, so I am going for around 9st 9lbs, realising that I'll probably end up at around 10st with the water weight gain.

I wouldn't get excited, lol, they're horrible!! I don't like my arms either, I have wobbly bits there too, but I don't think I have enough time to get rid of them! I figure a spray tan will help slim me down in places I don't have time to work on! ;)
If all else fails, nude tights should hold em in place, ha!!

I'm just going to post a pic, and will have a look at yours now!! xxx

So, here's my outfit. I'm having the dress and matching shoes......

dresswd.jpg

And a hairdresser is coming to do this style for me..........

hairstyle.jpg

Back