I've stopped losing weight again, does reducing syns actually make you lose more??

Missygirl

So when i started SW i lost a lot of weight (I was 11 stone), then when i lost nearly a stone i stopped, it turned out that I wasn't eating enough super free foods with my meals. So i ate more superfree and finally lost some more weight. And now for some reason i have stopped losing again? I walk an hour every day and have started using a v-fit cycle machine. It has been over two months. Maybe i am not drinking enough water? who knows...

Thanks for reading x

reducing syns is not meant to make you lose more weight no. Maybe worth an experiment though. I found the biggest changes to weight loss for me were by changing free food quantities. I started measuring carbs and having a HexB sized portion of potato or pasta. I also swapped fruit for vegetables for when I was just nibbling between meals. The other think I found helpful was to do some red days. Probably not proper sw advice but it worked for me!

Depends on you personally, I need to have at least 10 -15 syns a day otherwise I just maintain, it could also be the water thing, make sure your drinking plenty if you're exercising

Water makes a huge difference to how well I lose weight

the hex and syns are crucial, vital vitamins need fat molecules to be absorbed without this small intake of fat you will start to be deficient in valuable nutrients.

Don't cut out syns instead cut down using syns on alcohol, increase exercise, and plenty if water that's my advice :)

Thanks for all your information, really appreciate it. And jodieboo did you also eat lots of free food? Read the link might try it

Nette that could be my problem, i literally eat tonnes of carbs and free food, but they said you dont need to measure free food or anything, with no limits. Well they might be wrong about that.

Back