Ive stumbled on a low point

whirlwind

HI
Whats up with me today,I feel so low,ive a sore throat and a banging head, and all i want to do is eat or sleep Ive looked in the fridge a few times today but managed to shut the door on it, im 2 days from TOTM and have the munchies, so I went for damage limitation and had an extra pack (only draw back is it was a second bar :( ) ive done 3lts of water so far,but im having a big ice filled coke zero at the mo,roll on bed time ill be glad when todays over

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough. Why not just take yourself off to bed with a good book and get a seriously early night.

Try taking this evening hour by hour, maybe a hot peppermint tea with a couple of paracetemol for your headache...

Hope you feel better soon.

Love,

Jas. xxx

i know your thinking ,get stuffed,but light exercise will release endorphins into body to combat the "horrors" ,thats what choc does for us,thats why we love it . go on, go for a walk,or take your man to bed

HI
Whats up with me today,I feel so low,ive a sore throat and a banging head, and all i want to do is eat or sleep Ive looked in the fridge a few times today but managed to shut the door on it, im 2 days from TOTM and have the munchies, so I went for damage limitation and had an extra pack (only draw back is it was a second bar :( ) ive done 3lts of water so far,but im having a big ice filled coke zero at the mo,roll on bed time ill be glad when todays over

Ah big hugs hun :hug99:

I know how you feel, totm is over due with me and am sick of all the totm symptoms :mad:

If you can, get to bed early:nightf: and re-charge for tomorrow :):):)

You're welcome to join some of us thats starting the May 28 day challange tomorrow :)

Take care hun, hope you feel better soon:vibes:

bm2lm xx

Back