ive taken the plunge !!

disaster !
had to take some really strong painkillers last night, the pains in my hips and legs was unbearable, trouble is i had to eat something to line my stomach. so ia had a few mouthfulls of hubbys tea , didnt enjoy it at all cos it hurts to swallow. Have also been taking strepsils which are loaded with sugar so i will prob be out of ketosis by now.
on the plus side, because its a struggle to swallow water getting back on the wagon this morning was easy, cold shakes are quite soothing for my thoat so long as i make them extra watery.
anyway i am going to try and book in with gp today to see if he can sort me out.
i think this diet is doing me good mentally , with my attitude towrds food, i really didnt want to eat last night and i just had what i needed.
see you all later x

Aw Dani,

Sorry you're feeling so crappy :(

Take care hun and let us know how you get on

Oh Babe, I hope you are getting better. Strepcils are full of sugar, try difflam they are medicated lonsengers(spelling I know). Also gargle with warm salt water it will kill the germs, old fashioned but with persistence over a couple of days works.

I had 1st weigh in today!!!! 5.3lbs gone and 3 cm from my waist. YAY very very very happy. Going away on Sunday as I might have mentioned and will be awol from minimins(but not CD)! That's also 2.4 kg's, I have 10 to loose and hoping that in 2 weeks time I can loose another 3.5kg's and be ha;f way there. Fingers crossed.

When's your WI?

Bren
X

aw bren im gonna miss you , have a good time though , where are you going ?
well done on your loss, thats really good.
well i peed on my stick this morning and it still was pink, not as bright as before but still pink so maybe i am still in ketosis ? well and truly back on the wagon now.
ive discovered if you make up the shakes with twice as much water then put them in fridge for an hour or so they thicken back up. so you get to have 2 full size servings from one sachet.
my weigh in is next thurs, so plenty of time to get back into swing of it !

You need to drink the shake within 15 mins, but if you put ice in it in the blender it does thick.

morning all,
feeling lots better this morning, so hopefully should be 100 % again by monday.
well today marks the end of my first week on cd, unofficial weight loss 8lbs !!!!
so my "mistake" a couple of nights ago hasnt gained me any weight, i just havnt lost any more, but heck im not going to grumble at 8lbs in one week.
off to drink more water now, try and de croakify my throat as i have a telephone interview today, wish me luck !!

Back