JACKET POTATO FILLINGS

200g tin of ravioli is 1 syn on a green day
410g tin of ravioli is 1.5 syns on a green day

no way !!!:eek: really ??
I thought that would be way up high
I love tinned pillows :D:D

Im having lean mince chillie and JT's

Ive tried the beanfeast before and the quorn mince and didnt really like em that much, my trouble is im use to the real deal and love it lol. May have to get miself a mincer and make mi own.

I don't like quorn, I find it has a funny aftertaste. I like beanfeast though and anything with tvp in but its a matter of personal taste.

My fav is tuna and mayo and chicken mayo. But then I prefer red days more than green ones.

I swear by a chopped hardboiled egg mixed through cottage cheese. Tastes like egg mayo [in MY head! lol]

You're more than welcome!

I have that in some guise or another most days. Breakfast is always 2 x Aldi yogurts, and a big bown of chopped egg with cottage cheese!lol Then I have it on a baked tattie about twice a week.....and most evenings I have it as a snack! roflmao It's no wonder I get through so many eggs each week.

lol, ive just started getting double yolked eggs from a friend (a tray aweek) and there massive and fresh and beautiful.
Now wheres that cottage cheese.

Cottage cheese with shredded fish sticks and dill mixed in. Sounds gross I know but it is yummy

xx

Im so in love with jacket tatties with cottage cheese with pineapple.. GOD i just love it..!! yum..

some really good ideas in here..

x x

Jacket Potato Topping (thanks GEMILY !!)
This is very yummy and syn free and you can use it on bread (hot or cold) or on a baked potato or basically with anything you want to put it with!

3 Medium Onions
5 Tomatoes
ground black pepper and some salt
Artificial Sweetner (2 teaspoons - estimate)
Fry Light

note - you can use as many onions or tomatoes as you like and as much black pepper and sweetner to your required taste.

1. Chop onions and fry in fry light in medium size pot. Fry for 3-4 minutes until soft

2. Chop tomatos up and add to onions, add salt, pepper and sweetner

3. Put the lid on and simmer for 30-40 minutes untill it looks like a chunky type of sauce, make sure to stir it often though.

Enjoy!! It saves well. So make a big batch and place in a container in the fridge.

It tastes great hot or cold to!

Last edited:
I always have cheese, sweetcorn and colesaw! sounds boring but i can't get enough of it!

I used to love Cauliflower cheese as a filling for a Jacket Spud, (pre SW) Made with a pkt sauce, but I don't know what the Syns would be or what a low Syn version would be, ideas welcome!

Back