Jacket Potatoes !!!!!

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
My gosh I have been smelling them all day but there are none around me anywhere - I can smell them now !!! Its like someone has put a scratch n sniff up my nose !!!! and its bonfire night and all I can think is jacket spud chilli and cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmm not that I could have one if I wanted as got no pots in house or chilli lol and just me and my baby boy here - pouring of rain so no fireworks for us ! xx

no point to this lol - just why why why am I smelling them !! lol

Ooh I wish I was smellin em! Mmmmmmm!

Chilli is my fave!!

Xxx

noooo its torture I want them sooo bad lol

you think that is bad - I keep seeing everything as a tin of tomatoes. Im desperate for a tin so much that Id give my right arm for one!

you think that is bad - I keep seeing everything as a tin of tomatoes. Im desperate for a tin so much that Id give my right arm for one!

LMAO you make me laugh :) :) xx

Jacket potatoes with Cheese (half a block) beans and sweetcorn is just about my favourite meal ever. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

quick - change the subject otherwise we will cave!
Just imagine measuring 8oz of water, you lovingly select a packet of shake mix. You gently rip across the top of the pack and sprinkle the powder onto the water. Next grab a wizzer contraption and mix the powder in the water until a thick shake consistancy. Pour into a glass and sip slowly to savour the flavour and then wait piggin hours for your next one! mwahahahahahhaha

ha ha ha RUmbly I'm LOLing to myself here - its not just any shake its a cambridge shake (said in my Marks and sparks voice) lololol

Back