Jacko's weight loss journey begins...

Stay strong now!
LMAO at Gala lol

I'm still at Gala... They locked me in the loo's
Just kidding just had my last shake, need to sleep and end this bad day :-(

Tomorrow is a new day

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx

DAY 3 .. Wow yesterday !! what a day, i just found it real hard.My son is poorly so we only had about 3 hours sleep, so the day didn't start well.

Just felt like i had no energy, really grumpy, wanted to sleep all day and craved toast of all things....
so after my little gala bingo trip(which i might add,in my not so great mood people only came and sat next to me with chips and cheese and pop and choc...but i didn't harm them lol)
We went to mother-in-laws, now it was all going fine, i had a black coffee..it was getting on in time so she asked if my little one wanted his tea,which i'm fine with!!
THEN asked my other half if they wanted a cheese burger and a hotdog with onions HOW CRUEL IS THAT?? Rach do you want some too?"no thanks i'm on lipotrim and can't anything, just black coffee/tea/water and 3 shakes" ok what if i do you a burger with no cheese..NO THANKS I'M ON LIPOTRIM...what about a hot dog with no roll...NO TA I'M ON LIPOTRIM AND CAN'T EAT!!... what about just some fruit then, got some nice grapes in the fridge.. HOW MANY TIMES DID I HAVE TO TELL HER...cor blimey charlie

The smells were amazing though, not so great this morning when my clothes stank of fried onions.
So end of day 3 was a long time coming, but it did, and i stayed 100% and had all my shakes and water.

My mother in law was a nightmare too.....reminds me of the sketch in the Royle Family where their Anthony's girlfriend is a vegetarian and Nana keeps asking Barbara if she can have wafer-thin ham......priceless!

Sandra got to love the in- laws haven't you !! :)
Day 4 yesterday.. Nothing much to report, had a busy day, felt great all day which is good, only downside is the taste in my mouth.

Day 5... First shake down, off to take my little boy to docs.
Have a great day everyone x

Oh, grief to the MIL! lol. Hope your little boy is better soon. The sleep deprivation is a killer! xx

Thanks Jayne and jez
Day 5... I'm writing this sat in a nice hot bath having my last shake... Such a long long day and it's not finished yet, was up all last night with my 2 yr old, has a bad cold and eat infection bless him :-(

I think it's just lack of sleep that's made today a bit hard, had a few cravings and not doing so well on the water front but still been 100%

I just want Monday to come so I can have my first weigh in so I can stay positive.

I'd like to say thanks to you all, lovely bunch and reading all your posts is a great help knowing you've all been in the same boat.

Hope you've all had a great day xx

Paula amazing day for you must of been real hard... But you did it :)

Come on jacko, it's not easy, but if you stick to it the good out weighs the bad! I promise!

I promise if you can keep going it gets easier, very close to weigh in, make it to weigh in then choose whether to carry on or not, otherwise you have had five hard days for no result!

Week 2 is so much easier!

Oi, behave! lol. You can't give up, you've only just started! Been having a right struggle myself this past couple of days. I am sooooo desperate to eat. Got to be strong though. The rewards for all this effort are so worth it. Eye on the prize! xx

Come on Jacko... you CAN do it! Push through... everyone else is right, it does get easier. It doesn't stop us from feeling sorry for ourselves for a bit but it is easier to deal with. Be strong, think of all the reasons you are making this positive change, focus on a mini goal and the future, everything you crave now will still be there when you've finished and it's only a few weeks out of your life. Take it day by day, shake by shake if you have to.

Even tell yourself you'll have some food tomorrow when you're thinking straighter, you'll probably find you won't feel like it in the morning and you'll be so pleased with yourself that you didn't give in! Don't undo your hard work... please? xx

Ok ok Im sorry for the tantrum yesterday, gosh what a bloody hard day,but I made it and 100% still.
Thanks so much cherry, Jayne and Paula couldn't of done it without you.

Here's to a better day
Hope you're all ok and doing well x x

Back