Jacko's weight loss journey begins...

Good on you Jacko, it's a good little support network here, with these guys I can always find the strength to make it through another day!

Have a better day today!

Thank you cherry x x

Yay, so pleased to hear you made it through :) Enjoy weigh in tomorrow. That's your reward :D xx

11 lbs
6 inches lost... Main one being 3.5 round my waist wooo hoo x

Fantastic! :D Same as me in my first week when I started last year :) Gives you a great boost doesn't it :) Here's to another good week :D xx

Thanks :) I'm over the moon, thanks for helping me through it.

I celebrated with a swim :)
Here's to next week...

Hope you're all ok?? X

Well done Jacko! Great news on the inches lost too!! xx

Thanks cherry and Paula you've both been great over this last week x

Day 10.. Been finding it really hard as my otherhalf has had 5 days off work and I seem to stay busy and focused when I'm here on my own, but when they're here always going on about food and saying I'm starving etc and watching come dine with me, and cooking all the time it's so bloody hard, I'm fine cooking for my son when it's just me here, in fact I enjoy it.
In the evenings when I found it hard cos of their eating I went up and had a bath, but get moaned at for being in there so long.
They're back to work today so fingers crossed I'll find it a bit easier from now and want get questioned everytime I go on the this forum:-( good job I have it on my phone :)
sorry to moan,I'll update later tonight

Have a good day all x x

This diet is a living hell!! Who cares how long your in the bath, if it helps you escape temptation I am all for it! Keep going your doing so well!

Well..... What a day..... I have no clue what to think anymore.

I managed to fit in one of my old pairs of jeans today :)
Got ready to go to the bank and my otherhalf accused me of having an affair because I looked nice
" I bet you're off to meet someone from that forum you're on"
Amazing don't you think a day of arguing because of 35 mins at the bank, which I had to drive to in town!!!

Lucky ole me :)

Oh dear :(
I just typed a couple of replies, but none seem really appropriate to post, so just going to say I'm sorry you've had such a rubbish day, and I hope it gets better! ((hugs)) xx

Thanks Jayne
They've gone to work, so I have a nice evening to myself x

Back