Jacqui's summer diary

jacquirsw

Well June was bad for me. I had some devastating news and to be honest went off the rails a lot. It meant that what I lost at the begining of the month I had regained by the end of it.

Life is throwing things in the way from all directions at the moment, but I am determined that even if I do not stay totally on track while all of this is going on that I will still be trying as much as I can.

I have given myself I very realistic target to lose 1 stone over the 3 months of summer. I need to be able to achieve something to keep feeling that there is a reason to keep going which is why I am not looking for huge amounts.

My next biggest emotional day to get through with as little impact on my food is Tuesday, which is when we find out exactly what genetic type of cancer my Dad has and what palliative treatment they will/or will not be able to offer.

I will be writing my thoughts struggles and food here to help me keep going.

Sunday 4th July
Breakfast - none
Lunch - crusty roll with meat, salad and salad cream.
Snack - savoury scone
Dinner - Roast chicken, parsnip, broccoli, carrots, runner beans, courgettes, stuffing, gravy, yorkshire pud.

Hi Jaqui
So sorry to hear about your Dad, heres hoping that Tuesday will bring you some good news, my thoughts will be with you.
Jen x

Well haven't been around much over the last few days. The news wasn't good at the hospital and Dad now starts chemo on Tues so the emotions are definitely all up in the air at the moment.
I have also had to do some really long shifts at work so am a bit mentally stretched now.
The good news is although I haven't been 100% back on track I am much closer to it than I have been over the last few weeks so I am hoping to build on that in the coming days

Back