Jade Goody

KD

Gone fishing
I'm not a fan of Jade Goody, but I'm appalled to see that Big Boss (India's version of Big Brother) chose to broadcast her receiving the news that she has cancer. Of course, it is now on youtube :(

It's a very distressing video:cry:

I hope that the Brit producers would handle it much more sensitively. I'd really like to report the youtube video (when I can work out how to!!!).

Anyone else like to join me??

YouTube - Jade Goody Being Told She Has Cancer in Bigg Boss India

I have to say I think showing that on TV is pretty trash television :-(

Nobody else think this is one big publicity stunt??? Really hate to say that but as soon as I saw mr max clifford on the news last night it kinda sent shivvers of publicity stunt up my spine :confused::(:eek:

Thankyou Spooks.

It made me cry this morning :( Feel so sorry that some people class this sort of thing as entertainment:mad:

Poor Jade :(

Can't post what I wanna say cos i can't swear. She's a 27yr old girl, i think a lot of people forget that.

Poor jade x

Its sensationalism at its worst. She is a vulnerable young woman.

She has had her fair share of troubles, although some are of her own making.

Showing that video is not fair.

Its worth noting you can report that video over and over and over.

Nobody else think this is one big publicity stunt??? Really hate to say that but as soon as I saw mr max clifford on the news last night it kinda sent shivvers of publicity stunt up my spine :confused::(:eek:
Possibly, but very distasteful all the same.

Would be very surprised if the cancer thing was dreamed up just to raise her profile, and I don't think even Jade would be considering using this for publicity so soon after being told

Possibly, but very distasteful all the same.

Would be very surprised if the cancer thing was dreamed up just to raise her profile, and I don't think even Jade would be considering using this for publicity so soon after being told

See I would certainly hope not... but on the other hand she hasn't come into the limelight since the last Celeb BB and from what I read she has a new programme starting on living soon.. a new perfume out as recently as two weeks ago... she is fame hungry to say the least.

It is only an observation and my gut feeling on the matter but I really wouldn't put it past people who are that fame hungry... not just jade.

I don't trust Max Clifford either so that would immediately set my mind wondering...

Her reaction seemed very genuine to me! :-(

I wish her the very best, I couldn't believe some of the comments people made on that utube video... it's just shocking, you have to have been a victim of cancer to understand that it is the worst thing that can happen to a family, and to think she is only 27 and a mom, God bless her and her family during this trying time. I lost my hubby who was just 37yrs thr cancer 2 years ago, it's not something to joke about, we should offer all our support and prayers to her family.

Yes the posts on there are quite astonishing :-(

Fingers crossed for a quick recovery for her.

M.

That should not have been shown on TV at all. She should have left the show there and then and gone to be with her family. That is an awful video and I hope they remove it.

I have to say, I'm shocked at that suggestion. I agree that Clifford is pond scum but her distress was so obvious. She was choking on her sobs and if that was acting she deserves an Oscar!

I don't think she would stoop so low for promotion and as a family orientated woman I don't think she's even entertain the suggestion of it.

oh wow.. that made me cry so much.. thats so sad.. as leah said.. a lot of people forget that shes just a 27 year old girl.. trying her best.. we all make mistakes.. and we should all deserve second chances..
I wish all the best to her.. and hope her a fast recovery..

x x

To be fair, she's not the brightest of people and I would imagine she was advised by the dear Mr Clifford to allow the clip to be shown. No doubt she is in a very vulnerable state right now and possibly not in a position to make sensible decisions

Just saw this and it really is trash TV. In my opinion the producers should have known better but purposely used this to exploit Jade Goody's situation. However, Jade could have at any time just walked out of the show - yes, she is probably getting paid to appear on the show (I assume that is how she now makes a living,trash tv, magazine shoots etc) but she doesn't have to do TV shows (trash or not) to earn a living. Many people in the real world do all sorts of jobs - many I would say don't like doing them but have no choice. She does. I sympathize she has cancer - one cannot buy good health. I don't know what kind of cancer she has. It may be treatable, I hope that it is but can't condone she just didn't walk out of there and say stuff you to the producers and say there is more important stuff in life.

Back