Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

Hi again 2 lbs is great, try and make the right choices with your foods. And u being 9 stone is defo possible. X big hugs x

Hi again 2 lbs is great, try and make the right choices with your foods. And u being 9 stone is defo possible. X big hugs x

Thanks hun, Ive started to go back to being a bit more strict now with my diet and I shall make sure I do my exercising tonight! xx

I have come to the realisation that I cannot loose a stone in 13 days, I was hoping that I would have been 9 stone for my birthday however unfortunately most things do not work out as planned! I am happy I am slimmer than last year and that will have to do. My new challenge is to just loose a couple more pounds than I usually would in these 13 days, therefor there isn't a goal I have to reach and I wouldn't feel upset if I fail!

27.gif

challenge : to be as close to 9 stone as possible for my birthday!

I haven't done a food diary for AGES!!

Breakfast ;
Readybreak - 108 calories

Snack;
Baked crisps - 99 calories

Dinner;
Lasagne and salad - not sure on the calories but I have hardly had any today so Im sure I wont go over my 1200 limit!

Exercise ;
40 mins Davina workout

Breakfast ;

Snacks;
---

Dinner;
Salad & Chicken (not sure on calories)

Exercise ;
Hopefully another 40 mins Davina workout, if I don't fall asleep! zzzz

I haven't eaten hardily anything for the past two days, and that may have something to do with a naughty diet pill I am taking, I know, I know, I shouldn't take them, however I am trying to eat even though I am really not hungry, don't want those pounds piling back on once I stop taking them however I don't see that happening, I am quite strict on myself and when I say I have eaten too much in previous posts I mean I have only gone over my 1200 by like 100-200 calories! I have asked my doctor also, so lets hope these kick boost me back into loosing a few pounds because it has slowed down so much that it has basically stopped!
Only downside is I have 'dry mouth' however it just means I drink more water than I usually would, and I have loads of energy which you think would be good, however I couldn't get to sleep till 5am this morning! I was really tired but I just couldn't get to sleep, if its like that again tonight I wont take them anymore!

Last edited:
I was thinking that, nothing quite like a good amphetamine to get rid of your appetite and keep you awake all night.

If you are taking amphetamines please be careful jade, some of the side effects, like losing weight, are great but they come at a price. Please research the side effects because some are dangerous. You have lost so much weight without pills so you know you can do it solo. The point of losing weight is to be healthy, if what you are taking is amphetamine based it will be messing with your physical and mental health, which in my eyes is completely defeating the object of losing weight.

Sorry for the preachy tone, but I have seen the real consequences of this stuff through work, so I hope that what you are taking is not amphetamine based, but if it is please use with great caution. You don't need a "magic" pill, you are magic all on your very own!!! x

Thankyou girls, I have actually stopped taking them now, I didn't go to sleep last night either I am exhausted and I felt really sick and it totally wasn't worth it, I will weigh myself tomorrow night and see if I gained those 3 pounds back! Hope your all well on this gloomy grey day! xx

Yesterdays food diary

Breakfast ;

Snacks;
Baked crisps - 99 cals
1 Vegetable samosa - 137 cals
Couple of nachos and sour cream/chive dip - not sure on the calories probably about 100-200?!

Dinner;
Was supposed to make my own curry with naan bread, however wasn't feeling very well.

Hey hun, glad you've stopped taking those pills, I know its easy to look for the quick fix but your health is far more important and you've been doing so well on your own anyway. Hope your ok hun xxx

Hey hun, glad you've stopped taking those pills, I know its easy to look for the quick fix but your health is far more important and you've been doing so well on your own anyway. Hope your ok hun xxx

Thanks hun, I was just struggling with loosing any more weight and felt I had 'come to the end of the road', I think I was just desperate to kick start it again and I foolishly thought the quick fix would be the only way to start it, however I know how far I have come and I think I would be happier if I stuck to it the hard way!
xxx

Hey ladies (and gents if your reading :p )
Just an update, after the diet pill loss of 3 pounds I assumed I would gain it all straight back, but I only gained about half a pound and I think thats because I ate a massive curry woops hehe, anyway I weighed myself today, was dreading it but it said I have lost 3 pounds woohoo.
I am now at 9 and a half stone, that is how much I used to weigh when I was happy with my weight, feels good but its motivating me to continue doing it the healthy way, eating well and exercising more so I can get down to 9 stone and then take things from there!
Hope your all doing well, anyone had their scales go down this week? :) xx

Just an general update/rant
My birthday tomorrow, was really excited to show my friends/family who haven't seen me yet how far I have come in loosing weight, but it has snowed really badly today and now I cant go and see my family :( My friends cant get down here and I'm spending the day alone at home! My whole goal was supposed to be based around my birthday, bit upset now but at least now I wont feel as bad that I haven't reached my 9 stone target on my birthday as I am not having a birthday!
Is it really snowy where you all are?

Back