Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

I can see such a difference - you are absolutely beautiful! Wish I could carry off your hair colour!! x

Thankyou :D Some of my friends are still like you don't look any different and I started to believe them but after seeing the photos I don't anymore, I have lost most weight off my face finally! xxx

finding lots of photos at the moment now i have my old computer back (lost all my overweight photos) i always found it really motivating to look at all your photos so im hoping i can do the same for you all by sharing what i have so far even if it is totally embarrassing!
before : 11 and a half stone / current 10 stone (ish :p ) excuse the moody face, i hate smiling when people take photos of me i think its from when i used to be bigger and i knew smiling would make my cheeks bigger and my double chin stick out more but i do smile!! 24/7 especially now im not so scared of the camera! ill post up a happier photo soon haha, when you look back upon photos don't you realise just how much difference even loosing just 2 stone makes, my eyes look so small back then and grey and dull, i look sluggish and so unhealthy i really hope i never fall back and go back to that weight again!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Jade you are GORGEOUS!!!!

This is so motivational :) I'm currently about your start weight, so I know it can be done and how amazing you can look after losing that much!!

Serioulsy, you're so beautiful :)

Thanks for posting these :)

Oh my gosh Jade you are GORGEOUS!!!!

This is so motivational :) I'm currently about your start weight, so I know it can be done and how amazing you can look after losing that much!!

Serioulsy, you're so beautiful :)

Thanks for posting these :)

Aww **blush** hehe thankyou hun :hug99: :hug99: I'm glad it is helping others as well as myself! I cant believe your at my start weight your TINY I cant wait too look as small/gorgeous as you!! Just looking at your photos now, your like a totally new person!! xxx

Really noticable difference in your photos, your looking great and i love the hair :D

:eek: thankyou all so much, your all so lovely, I never thought I would have such kind compliments said to me. I cannot thank you all enough for keeping me motivated to loose this last stone, seeing all your weight loss is incredibly inspirational and I don't think I would have stuck at this for longer than a few days if it wasn't for all you gorgeous mini mins! xx

--

challenge : be 9 stone in time for my birthday (01/12)

Last edited:
I'm really finding it hard to loose any more weight, I wanted to loose another stone by my birthday (1st of december) that was always my plan and now I feel like I would have failed if I don't do it, which in turn will probably ruin my birthday as I was really excited to be 9 stone for it :cry: has anybody else had this problem? I don't exercise half as much as I used to, I used to exercise every single day but now I am back at university I hardly have any time, I'm an art student and I often work straight for 36 hours without any sleep at all before deadlines and running is the last thing on my mind, I try to exercise as much as I can but it isn't as easy anymore, then people say oh you have just become lazy thats why you haven't lost anymore, which isn't true, but I don't want to have to exercise everyday for years to just maintain my weight or loose a few pounds :help2:

It does get harder to lose weight, one reason might be that your body has become used to functioning on less calories. Another reason is that because there is less of you your body doesn't need to work as hard to keep you going so your actions dont burn as many calories as they used to. Google weight loss plateau, or look on here, I bet you can find solutions from people who managed to kick start their weight loss again. Keep on truckin, you are in no way a failure! x

It does get harder to lose weight, one reason might be that your body has become used to functioning on less calories. Another reason is that because there is less of you your body doesn't need to work as hard to keep you going so your actions dont burn as many calories as they used to. Google weight loss plateau, or look on here, I bet you can find solutions from people who managed to kick start their weight loss again. Keep on truckin, you are in no way a failure! x

Thankyou hun that makes perfect sense, i will have a good look around to see what I can do to kick start it again, I might just have to try and fit in as much exercise as possible and do it in the morning or something instead of when I get home and I am super tired, thankyou xxx

I'm really finding it hard to loose any more weight, I wanted to loose another stone by my birthday (1st of december) that was always my plan and now I feel like I would have failed if I don't do it, which in turn will probably ruin my birthday as I was really excited to be 9 stone for it :cry: has anybody else had this problem? I don't exercise half as much as I used to, I used to exercise every single day but now I am back at university I hardly have any time, I'm an art student and I often work straight for 36 hours without any sleep at all before deadlines and running is the last thing on my mind, I try to exercise as much as I can but it isn't as easy anymore, then people say oh you have just become lazy thats why you haven't lost anymore, which isn't true, but I don't want to have to exercise everyday for years to just maintain my weight or loose a few pounds :help2:
Big hugs hun i know how u feel its so tough but worth fighting for wouldnt u say.!!

keep going chick x

Big hugs hun i know how u feel its so tough but worth fighting for wouldnt u say.!!

keep going chick x

Defiantly worth it! I will just have to keep looking forward to being nine stone, sometimes its easy to forget how much you have lost because you become to used to seeing yourself everyday you forget what you used to look like so I have to keep reminding myself and not let it get me down! xxx

Hey Jade! Not sure if you remember me?? But I was here a a couple months ago! :) We got chatting because we were pretty much the same weight and height! I see we are now exactly the same weight!! :) Ive fallen off the wagon quite a bit!! But am back and ready to get losing for christmas!! You are doing so so well!! Keep up the good work! :) x

Hi Jade you look so pretty hon, you can really tell you've lost weight, you look fab! Don't worry about not being as slim as you wanted for your birthday as you really do look fab, enjoy your birthday and think about the weight you've lost not the weight you haven't! xx

Hey Jade! Not sure if you remember me?? But I was here a a couple months ago! :) We got chatting because we were pretty much the same weight and height! I see we are now exactly the same weight!! :) Ive fallen off the wagon quite a bit!! But am back and ready to get losing for christmas!! You are doing so so well!! Keep up the good work! :) x

Hello!! I was wondering where you went too! Glad to see your back, we can keep each other motivated :D
xxx

Hi Jade you look so pretty hon, you can really tell you've lost weight, you look fab! Don't worry about not being as slim as you wanted for your birthday as you really do look fab, enjoy your birthday and think about the weight you've lost not the weight you haven't! xx

Thanks hun, I hope I don't let it spoil it, kind of went a bit food crazy this week and thought I would have gained a few pounds but I have lost 2 so thats good, only a few more to go haha! xxx

challenge : to be as close to 9 stone as possible for my birthday!

Last edited:
We will defo keep each other motivated!! Although I don't think you need my help! Your doing brilliantly!! A few tips from you would be lovely!! :) xx

Back